Colour Me Bootiful #5 Wellies to the Doctors, thatโ€™s all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leave it with me ๐Ÿค—
Yay!!!! ๐Ÿ˜

No tit, I wouldn't eat that slop if you paid me. Never seen worse. And the running commentary ๐Ÿ™ˆ "I'm just opening this packet, now I'm just putting it into the pan, now I'm giving it a wee stir". Do they ever make a normal dinner with vegetables? Considering she's a vegetarian and all ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her whole family are obviously lazy articles who don't cook if they think she is a gourmet chef..her food is a heart attack and diabetes rolled into one..Do they ever eat anything other than "Mexican", this pasta feta craze and those wrap pizzas?
Toni was a bit ratty about people making their own sauces
A wee bit vegetarian, she's stupidest person I've ever witnessed

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she really say if you can make a sauce rather than get a jar aren't you f###ing class!! How rude!! Seriously the easiest thing is making a sauce, passatta and spices thats all it is, no added sugars or salts!!

Reactions: 10
Did she really say if you can make a sauce rather than get a jar aren't you f###ing class!! How rude!! Seriously the easiest thing is making a sauce, passatta and spices thats all it is, no added sugars or salts!!
She's a cheeky condescending rude, foul witch, she did say it, I wish someone would have a word

Reactions: 3
Every now and then she lets the mask slip and the real Toni is shown on camera
She's vile

How can you tell someone to jump the bridge, like, if I'm cheeky or tell my kids off, the guilt kills me afterwards,

She does not give a tit

All that MAKEUP training (Apparently) and she does hd brows?????

She is a lazy, witch

Reactions: 6
I was going to make chilli for dinner tonight .... i might i'll rethink my decision after seeing that monstrosity ๐Ÿคข i understand putting the beans in but there is absolutely no need for the cheese triangles and theres no need to use that jar and sachet, shes an embarassment ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She has some cheek on her posting about a petition about social media accounts having to be verified when she was caught rapid speaking about people the way she was. Pot kettle and black comes to mind. She would actually need someone to verify everything that comes out of her trap in all aspects of life.

I was going to make chilli for dinner tonight .... i might i'll rethink my decision after seeing that monstrosity ๐Ÿคข i understand putting the beans in but there is absolutely no need for the cheese triangles and theres no need to use that jar and sachet, shes an embarassment ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
I love a chilli but I was nearly sick seeing that, no call for a packet of sauce mix and a jar of sauce then the cheese it looked vile, any wonder she had weight problems adding all that extra ingredients full of sugar and salt u don't need a simple chilli is easy to make with tin tomotatoes and a few spices, am not skinny myself and am all for being body positive so I would never comment on someone's weight but being honest if she fixed and was educated on food she wouldnt of needed to go down the line of the weighloss surgery, it was clear to see last nite she is completely clueless

The grease of the bleeping hair makes me ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
I genuinely can't understand why she wants people to see she's a dirty bint. It's obvious that hair hasn't been washed in weeks. She should be ashamed of herself.

I know people who suffer from I'll mental health might have lower standards of personal hygiene but duck me, if she can go round shopping and spending rings around her she can wash herself.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.