Colour Me Bootiful #5 Wellies to the Doctors, that’s all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hygiene is shocking, I'm not one bit shocked that her tummy tuck surgery got infected, She's pure foul

Reactions: 4
I'm baffled as to why someone who admittedly does not wash their hair (for 3 weeks) would need a £500 dyson airwrap?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It Will be used once and put into a back of a cupboard to gather in dust, she must have money to burn

Thinks she is class with this in disposable income.. some people would love to have that money.. does she not realise the amount of people homeless in her hometown?
Disgusting human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She thinks people are envious of all her purchases..Sorry Toni but I'm quite happy with with fact that I own my house and have some security for the future..She has a house that is adapted for Maddison, if something happened to Maddison(please god it never does) or he needs to go tlinto residential care to meet his complex needs She could be told that house has to go to someone who needs an adapted house

Reactions: 8
I think she said her mum bought it to her for Xmas but it was on back order as it was out of stock and it’s only just arrived...3 months later 🤔

Reactions: 2
Thinks she is class with this in disposable income.. some people would love to have that money.. does she not realise the amount of people homeless in her hometown?
Disgusting human being.
Someone that can tell another human being to go jump off a bridge wouldn't give two shites about a homelessness problem in my opinion

Someone that can tell another human being to go jump off a bridge wouldn't give two shites about a homelessness problem in my opinion
So true, If someone said that to her, it would be a whole different story,

She thinks people are envious of all her purchases..Sorry Toni but I'm quite happy with with fact that I own my house and have some security for the future..She has a house that is adapted for Maddison, if something happened to Maddison(please god it never does) or he needs to go tlinto residential care to meet his complex needs She could be told that house has to go to someone who needs an adapted house
All adapted for her son, he's in a room upstairs, and she's laying in his extension like Toni Tit in creggandale, ffs, that extension was built for your son

Reactions: 6
I think it is so common putting your purchases on social media, I have a few nice (mid range) genuine bags and I would never ever take pics and put them up I bought them for me, not to impress others

Reactions: 13
So you’re telling me she got those containers out of B&M and hasnt even washed them before putting her pasta in there lol label and all still on the inside of it, yikes

• Sick
Reactions: 11
So you’re telling me she got those containers out of B&M and hasnt even washed them before putting her pasta in there lol label and all still on the inside of it, yikes
That doesn't surprise one.. her lack of basic hygiene is horrifying..I can only imagine the smell of her and the house..The lack of hygiene obviously rolls into the salon too

Reactions: 3
I feel bad that wee man hasn’t been to school in so long when his mummy is buying all that non essential stuff and increasing risk. Schools are rigorous in cleaning protocol, how will he settle again after being away a year. It’s very sad surely he needs the stimulation from a school environment.

Reactions: 7
Doesn't take good aul Antonio long now with her latest story. Jumping on the bandwagon again. Ye should have thought more about things like that when you were hating on folk in your own hometown and customers. She is a complete weapon.

And yes about Maddison why is she keeping him at home when no one else stays at home. If you going down that route it should be no one in no one out. Its completely defeating the purpose. But i suppose she is that thick that that wouldn't even register with her.

I'm still shook that he has a full time carer that isn't his parents? Is this definitely true? No doubt they get some kind of extra funding for this too.

Doesn't take good aul Antonio long now with her latest story. Jumping on the bandwagon again. Ye should have thought more about things like that when you were hating on folk in your own hometown and customers. She is a complete weapon.

And yes about Maddison why is she keeping him at home when no one else stays at home. If you going down that route it should be no one in no one out. Its completely defeating the purpose. But i suppose she is that thick that that wouldn't even register with her.

I'm still shook that he has a full time carer that isn't his parents? Is this definitely true? No doubt they get some kind of extra funding for this too.
Paul aka lashking gave up his work to look after Madison, I read on here that they have a carer for madison as well,

That poor wee boy, will never settle into school life, wee pet

Her with a house full off workmen last week, endless visitors, shopping trips, endless deliveries, nothing washed or cleaned,

Good Aul Toni weighing in on issues again. Today the issue of “Asian hate” that she didn’t know was a thing 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s so “woke”.

Toni has no problem showing hate towards her paying customers and being a casual racist “changing race” by applying fake tan. She hasn’t a clue and it’s embarrassing.

Shes a first class head 🙄

She can't say it's to keep him safe because they are always out and about and having oddbods in the house!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.