Colour Me Bootiful #5 Wellies to the Doctors, that’s all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good Aul Toni weighing in on issues again. Today the issue of “Asian hate” that she didn’t know was a thing 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s so “woke”.

Toni has no problem showing hate towards her paying customers and being a casual racist “changing race” by applying fake tan. She hasn’t a clue and it’s embarrassing.

Shes a first class head 🙄
What would she know about Asian hate?? It was posted here in a previous thread about her laughing about chinky eyes in one of her masterclasses in the Everglades. Shes a dose of dung

Reactions: 7
What would she know about Asian hate?? It was posted here in a previous thread about her laughing about chinky eyes in one of her masterclasses in the Everglades. Shes a dose of dung
Toni is that stupid and ignorant that she probably doesn't even realise that comments like that are racist or like everything else rules don't apply to her

Reactions: 3
Her and Paul obvs don't have a sex life because why on earth would you have glass on your bedroom door 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Toni is that stupid and ignorant that she probably doesn't even realise that comments like that are racist or like everything else rules don't apply to her
What the actual f**k is she cooking

Has anyone just heard her passive aggressive comment about cooking

She needs to rone down her cheeky attitude

Sweet Jesus! I have no words on the cooking! Firstly, last time she made chilli she didn’t know you had to break up the mince or drain the fat 🙈 ok baked beans in a chilli, I can deal with that, but to refuse to use the beef because it wasn’t lean then Go on to clatter it in taco sauce 🤢, add cheese triangles and then more cheese on top 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ And half a bottle of balsamic Vinegar in it...why? Cause she loves it...yep would suit her right...vinegar tits

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sweet Jesus! I have no words on the cooking! Firstly, last time she made chilli she didn’t know you had to break up the mince or drain the fat 🙈 ok baked beans in a chilli, I can deal with that, but to refuse to use the beef because it wasn’t lean then Go on to clatter it in taco sauce 🤢, add cheese triangles and then more cheese on top 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ And half a bottle of balsamic Vinegar in it...why? Cause she loves it...yep would suit her right...vinegar tits
Ha i totally thought the same! The amount of beans in it there is a good chance the new glass will be blown out tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You shouldn’t drain mince down the sink drain. It contributes to “fatbergs”.
The sodium content of that meal will be an adults daily intake of 6g. That’s shocking.

Reactions: 4
Asian hate. Is she serious? I was at the event when she said about chinky eyes. My sis in law with us who is half asian got up and left. She is the most stupid woman I've ever encountered

Thats what she calls Mexican food? Mince and kidney stones. I felt like vomiting watching her destroy that. Chips makes it more Mexican and rice makes it more chilli. What? What? The oan is braindead.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why the jar and the packet? All you need is chilli powder, cumin, oregano, tinned tomatoes and a beef stock cube along with your mince, and onion and garlic. I use a small tin of beans myself cos I hate kidney beans.
I understand now how she used to gain weight because she is turning something simple into a really high calorie salt laden meal

Reactions: 5
I’ve never seen cooking like that before. It’s like flippin slop! Who needs laxatives when you have her cooking. It looks like something out of a nappy.. my stomach is well and truely turning. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
What's the bets she's going to get a wee round silver tray with a Reed diffuser on it for her new ottoman 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im screaming. Did anyone hear her say she's only using extra lean mince because she's a wee bit vegetarian?  if she had a brain she'd be dangerous. Absolute cabbage of a woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Im screaming. Did anyone hear her say she's only using extra lean mince because she's a wee bit vegetarian?  if she had a brain she'd be dangerous. Absolute cabbage of a woman.
Omfg you cannot be serious 😂😂😂😂

What's the bets she's going to get a wee round silver tray with a Reed diffuser on it for her new ottoman 🤔
Of course hun, such original ideas 😂

The panelling on the walls is bloody awful, it clashes so bad with the already overdone decor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.