Colour Me Bootiful #5 Wellies to the Doctors, that’s all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've reported her to Derry City Council, that's who deal with Trading Standards in relation to lack pf ingredients but I didnt do it anonymously
Was this recently u done it
Brilliant good on you, hopefully no one takes a reaction from the make-up, she probably hasn't even got salon insurance, it has to be displayed, the girl that does my nails, has all her certificates displayed, the Derry City Council called with her few times
I really do hope she is stopped from selling all the makeup as she is fooling people who genuinely think she created them and I don't believe any of it is safe ,she only wants peoples Money to fund her Instagram lifestyle and plastic surgery she is a disgrace and so is paul as he is behind it all also

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.