Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally know the girl she told to jump of the bridge. She booked Toni for her wedding but Paul rang her to cancel as Toni had "other commitments". A bit of too and fro arguments over the phone and the girl finally went to shop to speak with Toni as it was short notice to cancel. girl told her that Toni cancelling was adding to her wedding stress and that she was gona warn other brides, to which Toni said "you would be better of jumping the bridge your such a miserable person" or something along those lines. She then slated the girl to every person who came into the shop.
I fairness to Cliona she made contact and offered the girl any help she could
Late to the thread ... is cliona. Cliona o hara ?? I thought she was related to Toni ?? Is she nothing to her or just an investment partner ?

Reactions: 1
Late to the thread ... is cliona. Cliona o hara ?? I thought she was related to Toni ?? Is she nothing to her or just an investment partner ?
I believe Toni knew her for years did her wedding make up etc then I'd say Antonio knew there was money there so she leeched on. But at least Cliona had the integrity to get out as soon as the scandal broke. Speaks volumes about cliona although I do think she's a bit airy fairy but whatever your into. She fairly struck gold in America. All toni would have seen was the $$$ signs

Reactions: 6
What part of "you are not allowed to leave your home unless an essential reason" does she not get? It doesn't say you are not allowed to leave your home unless you fancy a wee run! Wise up toni

Your struggling not seeing your parents since what Xmas day!!! You weren't too bothered when you left the country for their wellbeing on your return. I've not seen mine since last march so get a bleeping grip woman.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
What part of "you are not allowed to leave your home unless an essential reason" does she not get? It doesn't say you are not allowed to leave your home unless you fancy a wee run! Wise up toni

Your struggling not seeing your parents since what Xmas day!!! You weren't too bothered when you left the country for their wellbeing on your return. I've not seen mine since last march so get a bleeping grip woman.
Actually delusional - her stories, not your comment.

Reactions: 9

Totally agree I haven't been able to hug my mum since last March and she is a lot older than Tonis parents so it's possible I might not get the chance to ever hug herbagain but sure weren't they dancing around the living room with theirs on xmas day? That's right Toni, it's all about how you feel, duck everyone else

Does anybody not mind how he used to dress? I noticed he toned it down a bit, but it used to be flat out band tee shirts, distressed/ripped jeans, with weird chains on them. Boots and spiked hair. He looked like a confused teenager 🤣🤣
This description made me laugh sounds a bit like Chris Ingham from the Ingham Family 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So apparently calling someone out for their shite and their rulebreaking (which she freely posted all over social media by the way) now makes us all bitter an twisted.

Toni you're an actual embarrassment of a woman no harm to you. Stay in the bleeping house and abide by the rules the way the majority of us have been doing an maybe we'll ALL be able to go a wee trip across the border before 2021 is over! Can't understand how she can't grasp it's idiots like her who seem to think their needs and wants are more important than everyone else's who are keeping us in this shitshow!

Reactions: 8
So she’s away til her ma’s! I could say that my mum is in my support bubble but she is clinically highly vulnerable so we have went back to avoiding all physical contact! She has incurable cancer and this is soul destroying for us as a family but we would rather give her the best chance at life as possible without running the risk of carrying this awful virus to her. I never comment on this thread but this has just pushed me to the limit - people like Antonia and Perfect Paul like to bend the rules to suit themselves and it’s people like them that have contributed to this horrendous second wave and harsh lockdown!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Surely she can only be in your bubble if
1. You have no other people in your bubble (carers for your child)
2. If they have any other person that comes into the home, that's then classed as that person's bubble

Yet again she's twisted the rules to suit, sure take Paul you only have been to buncrana not like you could be spreading the virus talking to 4 people then going to a vulnerable person.
Toni I really hope it's all worth it, personally I'd rather see my mum and dad through Skype than to not see them at all because they have passed away!!!!!

So she’s away til her ma’s! I could say that my mum is in my support bubble but she is clinically highly vulnerable so we have went back to avoiding all physical contact! She has incurable cancer and this is soul destroying for us as a family but we would rather give her the best chance at life as possible without running the risk of carrying this awful virus to her. I never comment on this thread but this has just pushed me to the limit - people like Antonia and Perfect Paul like to bend the rules to suit themselves and it’s people like them that have contributed to this horrendous second wave and harsh lockdown!
I'm so sorry to hear about your mum xxx

• Heart
She’s only just learned that she can visit her support bubble? 🤨
Sure she must’ve read the rules back to front to be so sure her cross border jaunt wasn’t against the rules?

Reactions: 5
Toni is obviously reading different guidelines from the rest of us, but since she reads here regularly I've attached what a support bubble is and I'm pretty sure it doesn't apply to her or her parents..
She hasn't a clue. Selfish witch

Reactions: 4
e
Cleaning carpets apparently 🤣
Aye but sure EVEN if he was... she hardly sat all that time while he was in during the work.. on a Saturday. Plus even if she had been sad enough to do that I tell ye now the Gardai wouldn’t be long telling her that isn’t allowed.

She underestimates her followers intelligence. I was out grocery shopping and my brother came along for the run, and on the way home Gardai stopped me and made sure I was aware it was only meant to be one person from the household out to do the shopping.

She may have “spoken” to a Gardai but I’m sure they weren’t long telling her she shouldn’t have been out.

Reactions: 3
If you have screenshots of her explanations, e-mail them to the proper authorities,
She can't just bend / twist the rules to suit herself

Reactions: 3
I would say the main reason she is depressed is because the ££ has dried up that was earned during the christmas rush. So shes in a pity party because she cant spend thousands on unnecessary crap and having to make do with living the normal life. She spends all they make otherwise why would they not have bought their house years ago, i’m sure the housing executive would have given them a discount to buy it off them. Nobody likes sitting in the house atm but we have to do this. And sure she has her own butler to attend her and do everything

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely she can only be in your bubble if
1. You have no other people in your bubble (carers for your child)
2. If they have any other person that comes into the home, that's then classed as that person's bubble

Yet again she's twisted the rules to suit, sure take Paul you only have been to buncrana not like you could be spreading the virus talking to 4 people then going to a vulnerable person.
Toni I really hope it's all worth it, personally I'd rather see my mum and dad through Skype than to not see them at all because they have passed away!!!!!

I'm so sorry to hear about your mum xxx
@irishsmile sorry for your loss.

Reactions: 1