Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her aul' smug face with the kiss at the end of her make up tutorial today😒

Christ I never aspired to kick someone so far up the ass in my life😅😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The pity party at the start of the demo is enough to make me sick. Poor Toni the victim.
If she wants to be taken seriously she would really want to mind her language, swearing on a business page is very unprofessional.

Reactions: 5
Does she honestly not understand what a lockdown is or the purpose of it?? Yeah, it’s ok to say I’m only going a spin across the border and I’ll not be getting out of the car or speaking to anyone, but what if she and Paul had had an accident? Potentially needing 2 beds in ICU, putting more pressure on an already crippled NHS and emergency services. She doesn’t seem to grasp that staying home is the only way we can lessen the strain on the NHS, by staying home and staying safe, it’s not just about transmitting the virus. Absolute brain dead idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does she honestly not understand what a lockdown is or the purpose of it?? Yeah, it’s ok to say I’m only going a spin across the border and I’ll not be getting out of the car or speaking to anyone, but what if she and Paul had had an accident? Potentially needing 2 beds in ICU, putting more pressure on an already crippled NHS and emergency services. She doesn’t seem to grasp that staying home is the only way we can lessen the strain on the NHS, by staying home and staying safe, it’s not just about transmitting the virus. Absolute brain dead idiot.
She thinks she's so important that sheth
Thays what makes me angry, they are far from stupid. Its just sheer selfishness and ignorance. She cares about no one but herself

Reactions: 1
Just wondering if she was ‘out for a wee run’ did she bring both kids with her too? If so highly irresponsible considering she met with 4 people. If not who was minding them and surely that person was her ‘support bubble’ 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Shocked at all on this I didn’t know d half of it! New follower n liked her but she never ever replies to any messages which is bit rude she ignores most comments on pics n all mails to not very engaging with followers can’t believe about d brides

Reactions: 3
Just wondering if she was ‘out for a wee run’ did she bring both kids with her too? If so highly irresponsible considering she met with 4 people. If not who was minding them and surely that person was her ‘support bubble’ 🤷🏻‍♀️
She could take home a gold at lying on her asshole don't know why she picks a pandemic to start gallavanting👀😅

Seen her post today saying she has managed to get dressed three days in a row. What a bleeping goat🐐😳😂😂

She looks like Amelia Airhart with that damn coat too🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seen a comment on her live about someone buying her 9 year old her products, surely you would check the ingredients for someone so young as those lip products smell like paint thinners

Shocked at all on this I didn’t know d half of it! New follower n liked her but she never ever replies to any messages which is bit rude she ignores most comments on pics n all mails to not very engaging with followers can’t believe about d brides
She likes to make out she is mother Teresa and that everyone else is jealous 😂

Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice all those videos she shared of MM when she was younger were all filmed in bed 😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Did anyone notice all those videos she shared of MM when she was younger were all filmed in bed 😭
I noticed that too, and she was watching them from her bed. Jesus she is a lazy witch. She spends soooo much time in there it’s crazy.
If Maddison is off school and she spends all her time in bed does that mean Paul has him 24/7?

Reactions: 7
She's on the tap again, what butchers will gift them free meat pack,

How many days/nights has she been wearing those same pyjamas?

Fresh pair every night

• Sick
Reactions: 3