Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cmb Toni
Is the biggest phony
She likes a good olde moany
She likes her new cabin bed, being fed,
Cmb Toni buys crap always on the tap
She's a selfish brat

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Toni this post is especially for you:

THE VAST MAJORITY OF PEOPLE BELIEVE COVID IS REAL. IT’S YOU BEHAVING LIKE ITS NOT!!!! SPARE US YOUR LECTURES.

Reactions: 10
She has actually angered me so much from that post she shared to the girl who’s mother died of COVID, Antonio you cannot try and preach about guidelines and people not taking it seriously when you don’t take it serious you bleeping looneybin. Hypocrisy at its finest!

She has actually angered me so much from that post she shared to the girl who’s mother died of COVID, Antonio you cannot try and preach about guidelines and people not taking it seriously when you don’t take it serious you bleeping looneybin. Hypocrisy at its finest!
Deluded simple witch she is, critter needs help

Reactions: 7
I really pity her that her family and friends don't care enough to intervene because that girl has serious issues if she really believes that she has stuck to covid restrictions

I really pity her that her family and friends don't care enough to intervene because that girl has serious issues if she really believes that she has stuck to covid restrictions
It's so sad, I really think that they are all Fecking looped,

Why is she insisted on taking them pics of herself looking like absolute shite day after day. We know you havent washed, we don't need to keep seeing it.

Reactions: 8
I don't understand how she can put on clothes after not taking a shower..its just disgusting

Reactions: 9
I unfollowed her d other day I was shocked / horrified at what I seen on here! Really didn’t tink she be like that (bitching about brides etc) I genuinely liked her onky thing dat bugged me was never engaging with followers I even bought some of her juicy lucy n she still ignore msgs n comments etc. Very deceiving behaviour she should of at least addressed what mistake she made now dat it’s so long after lord knows she likes to drop hints at how she isn’t perfect but learnt from past mistakes etc

Reactions: 2
Today just confirmed that she is actual insane. What part or essential journeys only does she not understand, unfortunately Toni going out because "you wanted to" is not an essential journey you selfish cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who did it 🤣

LOVE IT!
Not me but I wish I had of 😂
She hates being called out in her wrongdoings, if she admitted it i would have more respect for her

Today just confirmed that she is actual insane. What part or essential journeys only does she not understand, unfortunately Toni going out because "you wanted to" is not an essential journey you selfish cow.
I want to go out too, this lockdown is so bloody hard for all of us but we just have to stick to the rules so that there is hopefully an end in sight

Jesus the passive aggressiveness in her is unreal...and YES YOU DID BREAK THE RULES!! You went on a NON ESSENTIAL JOURNEY! Just because you Were wearing a mask doesn’t make it ok!

Jesus the passive aggressiveness in her is unreal...and YES YOU DID BREAK THE RULES!! You went on a NON ESSENTIAL JOURNEY! Just because you Were wearing a mask doesn’t make it ok!
But the rules don't apply to her, if you can get on a plane with a covid positive husband for non essential surgery then you are capable of anything

I unfollowed her d other day I was shocked / horrified at what I seen on here! Really didn’t tink she be like that (bitching about brides etc) I genuinely liked her onky thing dat bugged me was never engaging with followers I even bought some of her juicy lucy n she still ignore msgs n comments etc. Very deceiving behaviour she should of at least addressed what mistake she made now dat it’s so long after lord knows she likes to drop hints at how she isn’t perfect but learnt from past mistakes etc
God love you buying that crap, you don't even know what's in it but then neither does she

Reactions: 2
This has probably been said before but she’s always saying “you should see the hateful messages I deal with daily” how? There’s no option to reply to stories? And she’s always saying she doesn’t read DMs
She’s despicable - I’ve just had to unfollow, tbh I’m not sure why I still had her, I never ever watch her stories and feel good, just total disgust