Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am seriously in one of my moods this night well all day but it’s getting on top of me tonight. She cry’s poviety and is financially struggling. witch bleeping please if you knew really what it was like I’m sure you’d definitely wouldn’t be acting all the high and mighty with what you got done in your house etc. I’m out of work, moved houses had to start from scratch have another baby on the way and can’t even rub pennies together. I never once asked for help of anyone, if I saw something for free I asked but this was for my kids needs not mines and tonight I got a knock to the door with a hamper and it actually brought me to tears and I thanked them and cried some more. So toni get a grip and stop acting the bleep now
I know just how you feel, this year has been so hard, my family might not be able to have much this year, but at least my children have me and my love. We might not be able to buy much this year, its going to be a simple Xmas dinner but I'd rather have nothing and be happy, than everything and be a miserable old bastard like Antonio. I'd never wish harm on anyone but I would love her to be in my shoes even for one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They had shared Tonis story on their own story and gave since deleted! The shame

Reactions: 2
She will be on soon saying... As im getting my meat for free ive decided to pay for a random customer....she won't do it becos its a kind thing to do... She was do it becos she has been on here reading!

Affronted for her! Why even share that!! She really is something else!

Reactions: 3
Foyle Food Bank is desperate for donations. they are inundated with people needing help to feed their families. if local businesses wanted to get some positive publicity they could think about donating to the likes of a charity. It could be so good for business.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She will be on soon saying... As im getting my meat for free ive decided to pay for a random customer....she won't do it becos its a kind thing to do... She was do it becos she has been on here reading!

Affronted for her! Why even share that!! She really is something else!
Shared it because she's a mouth.

Shocking and totally unprofressional response, almost automated in a way, they clearly don't get a hoot at all. They'll soon care when they lose a lot of business due to who they choose to give away free stuff to 🖕

Reactions: 5
I know the people who own Higgins. They are cut from exactly the same cloth as Toni. Wannabes who always think they are better than everyone else. No surprise that they would be working with her.

Reactions: 7
I honestly just don't understand why Higgins done it. She doesn't support them one bit on their social media pages. Only mentions them when she's ruining their meats so I just don't get it.
They will just block everyone now just like Toni does.

Given where she lives and where shes from I'm very surprised she hasnt been told to wind her neck in. Whether it's for that tacky overdone front porch or the excessive living.
She is a fantastic advert for why excess is bad. We are conditioned to think more stuff is better but this is what happens when you have more stuff and nowhere to put it. It's actually disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
And people still continue to order her crap, she needs reported to trading standards as her website contains no ingredients of products as I have said before come xmas this is a claim waiting to happen

I've never seen a house look so tacky. A lovely council house all wrapped up like a present with the summer chair still sitting in the middle of it all!
I know, was thinking similar.... Leas is more doesn’t seem to come into her head with anything does it?

Did she really say its the first time she had been out to see her decs, you were in bloody asda before that!

• Haha