Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, if paddy is looking after the wains, does that mean perfect Paul is also in Lithuania or where ever she is?? The same Paul who had covid only the other week?
I’d say so. Sure the covid rules don’t apply to them cretins

Reactions: 5
Surely, Paul can't be there, he tested positive for covid

Sure. Her isolation wouldn't be finished,, she shouldn't be away

Reactions: 3
Are they both gonna isolate for two weeks now when they get back? I certainly hope so!

Reactions: 2
Omg folks I'm absolutely dumbfounded to think that Paul has went with her and him with covid only last week. This is shocking

As she is a spoilt witch and perfect Paul is her enabler, I very much doubt she’s there alone.

They think the rules don’t apply to them anyway. Do as I say, not as I do!!!! The absolute cheek of her trying to lecture everyone the past few months - yet nothing will stand in the way of her cosmetic surgery. Selfish, narcissistic cow 😡

Anyone who supports her “business” needs to seriously catch themselves on.

Reactions: 11
And I bet u she would of had to say she wasn't in contact with anyone with covid for 14 days prior. Like not even that one of the kids could have got covid from Paul and it would have only shown when they were away lying in Lithuania after getting a flipping cosmetic procedure. Vain witch and the most selfish mother I have ever came across. She needs social services involved to give her a lesson in parenting

Reactions: 10
And I bet u she would of had to say she wasn't in contact with anyone with covid for 14 days prior. Like not even that one of the kids could have got covid from Paul and it would have only shown when they were away lying in Lithuania after getting a flipping cosmetic procedure. Vain witch and the most selfish mother I have ever came across. She needs social services involved to give her a lesson in parenting
Absolutely disgusting human being she is

So paddy has a family of his own but yet and all went into a house that had a case of covid to look after someone else's children, guess his boyfriend Paul is more important than his own family then

Last edited:
Absolutely shocking. I don’t know whether she is extremely stupid putting this stuff online or she is just oblivious to it all and thinks she can do no wrong.

Reactions: 6
She does it because so far, they have not been held to account, fined or suffered for their actions.
She is obviously not that stupid when shes keeping him under wraps if he is away with her.
Firstly because he has had covid and could still test positive and secondly because she needs him back in the salon when they return immediately.
Lithuania is not on the exemptions list so both with have to isolate when they return.
The question is who's going to take one for the team and report them if they dont?

Reactions: 1
She does it because so far, they have not been held to account, fined or suffered for their actions.
She is obviously not that stupid when shes keeping him under wraps if he is away with her.
Firstly because he has had covid and could still test positive and secondly because she needs him back in the salon when they return immediately.
Lithuania is not on the exemptions list so both with have to isolate when they return.
The question is who's going to take one for the team and report them if they dont?
Is reporting anonymous?

How can we report them where can we give this information to to expose them. This is ridiculous behaviour. And paddy has a family?? Why is he neglecting his own family to look after theirs?!

Reactions: 1
yes you can report anonymous and even if you tell them your name they can't disclose it to the person you reported

They are so ignorant and self centred that they ha e breached numerous Covid regulations, she has made a journey for non essential surgery while supposed to be isolating, he was in the salon with covid symptoms, she was in the salon while supposed to be isolating and thats before I even mention the mixing of households..Be interesting to see if they isolate for 2 weeks now. The 2 week isolation should be done away from Maddison as he is vulnerable

They are so ignorant and self centred that they ha e breached numerous Covid regulations, she has made a journey for non essential surgery while supposed to be isolating, he was in the salon with covid symptoms, she was in the salon while supposed to be isolating and thats before I even mention the mixing of households..Be interesting to see if they isolate for 2 weeks now. The 2 week isolation should be done away from Maddison as he is vulnerable

Last edited:
Love all flaws yet there’s been at least £15k spent on surgery in the last 2 years REALLY😂😂
And the most alarming thing about this post is that the irony and hypocrisy are completely lost on her!

Calling her out on it just makes us “haters”. She’s absolutely deluded.

She’s one of the most unintelligent people I’ve ever encountered.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone else just about had enough of her and her bs? Well am def reporting her, and the salon as they are doing patch tests and when I went past today...no masks on! Are you for real with this! You have all been near a person that had covid and still you have no sense. Its about time karma came a knocking

Reactions: 10
Has anyone else just about had enough of her and her bs? Well am def reporting her, and the salon as they are doing patch tests and when I went past today...no masks on! Are you for real with this! You have all been near a person that had covid and still you have no sense. Its about time karma came a knocking
Agree people have been reported for a lot less, she makes me feel sick, she is one selfish woman but sure she deserves to feel amazing 🤮🤮🤮

And the most alarming thing about this post is that the irony and hypocrisy are completely lost on her!

Calling her out on it just makes us “haters”. She’s absolutely deluded.

She’s one of the most unintelligent people I’ve ever encountered.
But apparently we are all jealous of her, naw toni I am not one bit jealous of you, I am angry that you think you can do what you want, the rest of us just want all this covid over so we can see our families safely again but as usual you put yourself first, the saggy skin could have waited til a more suitable time, you are nothing but a stupid self entitled brat

Reactions: 7