Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she confirm it was sagging skin surgery she was away for? I remember her going on and on about not being bothered by sagging skin, actually think she might have said she was proud of it. 🙄 She said all she had to do was get pull in knickers from Dunnes. She’s so full of tit constantly

Reactions: 7
She does rub it in people's faces, ive worked my arse off with covid working 6 days a week, til 10pm most nights caring for people and am running around with a hole in my trainer! 🤪

• Sad
Reactions: 3
The new bedroom looks like a padded cell.. Fitting I think 😂
Anything to make things easier being locked up 😇
Can't see maddison have anything nice to himself. He gets his room done up so she needs a new walk in wardrobe and a new bedroom just to curb the jealousy!

Reactions: 2
Anything to make things easier being locked up 😇
Can't see maddison have anything nice to himself. He gets his room done up so she needs a new walk in wardrobe and a new bedroom just to curb the jealousy!
She seems to be like this with everyone and everything. Can’t see anybody with something but she has to have it - and she will buy three of whatever it is - and put them in a cupboard - and forget about then then pull them out years later and sell on depop with her unwashed holiday clothes. Aw I digress, but she has a problem!!!!!

Reactions: 4
She’s clearly not planning on doing quarantine when she returns if she’s planning on taking appointments next week.

Reactions: 1
In all seriousness, has she been reported? If she’s back at work on Monday that will be the last straw!

Is she for real!!! Her away having cosmetic surgery NOT essential life saving surgery, omg I cant cope with her being the Queen of hypocrites

She’s clearly not planning on doing quarantine when she returns if she’s planning on taking appointments next week.
100% I will report here if she or Paul is seen outside her door in the next 2 weeks, ive reported the salon for breach of covid rules with doing patch tests and not wearing masks near people. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Attachments

• Heart
Is she for real!!! Her away having cosmetic surgery NOT essential life saving surgery, omg I cant cope with her being the Queen of hypocrites

100% I will report here if she or Paul is seen outside her door in the next 2 weeks, ive reported the salon for breach of covid rules with doing patch tests and not wearing masks near people. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
“Queen of hypocrites” needs to feature in her next tattle thread title 😂

I had the same thoughts myself when I read her post. Toni does what suits Toni. The woman has zero work ethic so I very much doubt she’s that bothered about not going into work herself - but she wants that rent a chair money from the poor cretters paying her bills.

She’s disgusting. To attempt to hijack a genuine post about struggling small businesses when she’s god knows where having cosmetic surgery would be hilarious if it wasn’t so infuriating.

The woman cannot see past her own selfishness. I won’t hesitate to report her to the authorities.

Reactions: 6
20201120_175436.jpg

Neither will the oul chinese brushes Toni.
I wonder what product she will steal the ingredient list from....if they bother responding. More likely the girl will be blocked!

Last edited:
Swear to christ, if I hear a whiff that either of them are in the salon next week, I will take one for the team and go in and call them out!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Antonio is shitting herself at the thought of not being able to sell her Chinese crap over lockdown! Think she’s turning to the conspiracy theories next 🙈 think on the people who’ve buried family members due to covid tonio. No one cares that you are in debt to your eyeballs due to your greed and overspending!!! Sorry but I have NO sympathy for her 🥱 the DLA payments will have to do for now love

Reactions: 7