Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find the post on her grid this morning so unprofessional, from a business point of view. I hope people wise up to her soon and stop lining her pockets. Then she might have to actually do a days work.

Reactions: 7
Latest story suggest the saggy skin is gone 🤔 duck knows when she will wash now 🤢 she'll not want to do too much for a while

Reactions: 2
She’s in Lithuania getting a 360 tummy tuck and liposuction on her arms and legs and back. Paul is at home with the kids and he da is helping him. My friend is her cousin and she was telling me this morning. She got her boobs done in Ballykelly this time last year

Reactions: 8
so the salon is opened for retail and patch tests. A patch test is a close contact interaction so therefore another breach of covid regulations. But next week the Covid Queen will be telling us how wonderful they are and how safe the salon is🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
The money she has spent on surgeries the last two years would have been a substantial deposit for them to buy the house they are in. I reckon she has them black listed with all creditors and nobody will touch them. Sure she even said back when she got the jeep that she didn’t think she would get the finance for it

Reactions: 6
Her post about being kind 🤦🏼‍♀️ Does she think we all have amnesia? The woman is an idiot.
Perfect example to her daughter.. Not 😂

Regina George is alive and well in creggan

The money she has spent on surgeries the last two years would have been a substantial deposit for them to buy the house they are in. I reckon she has them black listed with all creditors and nobody will touch them. Sure she even said back when she got the jeep that she didn’t think she would get the finance for it
Waiting for mummy's claim money

The sons DLA component of his mobility and they pay the difference

[/QUOTE]
I think that goes on Paul’s big wagon. See him driving around in a big huge car too. She said before the dla is on that car.

Reactions: 1
The payments for the vehicles would all be tax deductible as I'm sure they are registered to the salon and his cleaning/car wash business

I think that goes on Paul’s big wagon. See him driving around in a big huge car too. She said before the dla is on that car.
[/QUOTE]
Paul also gets high rate dla for himself. So he could be using his own mobility component for that and their sons for the range rover

Paul also gets high rate dla for himself. So he could be using his own mobility component for that and their sons for the range rover
[/QUOTE]
Oh right, why is Paul on dla?

Reactions: 3
Oh right, why is Paul on dla?
[/QUOTE]
I heard haemophilia but not sure, but disgrace if he is as he seems to be quite fine doing things and thats what PIP is for

So it’s world premature day - for someone who loves to flaunt her son in front of the camera no appreciate post for Maddison or Maggie may

Well there’s the proof online, they have that guy paddy in looking S after the weins and Paul’s away with her while she gets her non essential surgery done

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So, if paddy is looking after the wains, does that mean perfect Paul is also in Lithuania or where ever she is?? The same Paul who had covid only the other week?

• Wow
Reactions: 4