Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all seriousness, has she been reported? If she’s back at work on Monday that will be the last straw!
She did say that it wouldn't be her doing it, it would be the girls in the salon

View attachment 317924
Neither will the oul chinese brushes Toni.
I wonder what product she will steal the ingredient list from....if they bother responding. More likely the girl will be blocked!
This alone is worth about £3, 100% mark up on all her products

Sure they are loaded with the bedroom renovations and the non urgent cosmetic surgery 😏
Aye but sure she deserves to feel amazing 😂

Reactions: 1
I’d safely say the SEISS grant paid for the bedroom and surgery! She definitely didn’t spend £10k on that “garden of peace” out the back of her shop!!!!! She most definitely would have qualified for that grant because I work in that department!!!! That’s a fact!!!!! And there’s another one due in January

Reactions: 5
I’d safely say the SEISS grant paid for the bedroom and surgery! She definitely didn’t spend £10k on that “garden of peace” out the back of her shop!!!!! She most definitely would have qualified for that grant because I work in that department!!!! That’s a fact!!!!! And there’s another one due in January
I remember her saying they didn't qualify for it but I don't believe her.
Remember she was flat out at the range b&m etc for all the plastic tat for her front garden and the one at the back that was supposedly for her son

Reactions: 3
I remember her saying they didn't qualify for it but I don't believe her.
Remember she was flat out at the range b&m etc for all the plastic tat for her front garden and the one at the back that was supposedly for her son
The only way she wouldn’t have qualified for anything is if she told the tax man a pack of lies in her previous tax year!

Reactions: 2
The only way she wouldn’t have qualified for anything is if she told the tax man a pack of lies in her previous tax year!
That’s true about the monthly payments but at the very least she would have been able to get one off payment. 10grand. All you needed to be was a registered business and you were eligible, regardless of what you declared to the tax man.

Reactions: 1
That’s true about the monthly payments but at the very least she would have been able to get one off payment. 10grand. All you needed to be was a registered business and you were eligible, regardless of what you declared to the tax man.
Is this why everyone on her salon became self employed too so they would qualify for the the 10 grand?

Reactions: 2
I swear to christ the woman iritates me more as the day goes on!! I've a stoma bag, I am in pain the majority of the time, I work 12 hours shifts, I haven't seen my granny properly since March and yet Antonio is runnibg away having non urgent cosmetic surgery whilst someone else looks after her wains! duck up would you!!

Reactions: 11
Is she for real with that post on her stories? Did everything that was asked of her? She's definitely living on another planet for she wasn't asked to constantly BREAK THE RULES 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ her and anyone that associates with her are actually deluded.

Also really don't understand how they were getting away with patch tests cause surely they are close contact which wasn't allowed?

Reactions: 4
Please don't tell me she has been out bleeping shopping! I swear to god I really cannot believe how she gets away with this

Showing off the night toni your great arnt you splashing the cash while crying poverty half of the time saying you want out of the Creggan well you won't get far cause you couldn't save a penny. Dose

Please don't tell me she has been out bleeping shopping! I swear to god I really cannot believe how she gets away with this
It looks like the stuff she bought before - remember when she was gifted the pillow cases from dunelm in Derry 🙄

Reactions: 3