Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought this myself when I seen said bloggers stories today...The Rules only apply if you're not an instahun 🙄
[/QUOTE
Nice clothes but I find the said blogger very dull and uninterestimg, she's just a mannequin

Reactions: 2
Toni’s stories last night and this morning 🙄 making out like she’s struggled through life saving surgery 🙄

Toni you chose to have cosmetic surgery - it’s not the same thing.

I couldn’t care what she’s doing to her body - each to their own - but stop looking sympathy. The woman is insufferable 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Toni’s stories last night and this morning 🙄 making out like she’s struggled through life saving surgery 🙄

Toni you chose to have cosmetic surgery - it’s not the same thing.

I couldn’t care what she’s doing to her body - each to their own - but stop looking sympathy. The woman is insufferable 🤦🏼‍♀️
Did she say what she has got done?

I must have missed that. I tend to flick through most of what she says. Genuine question but is that 7 hour surgery? Would you have to go to London for it?

Perhaps I’m wrong to assume cosmetic surgery, just hard to accept anything she says as truth with the amount of lies she tells.

I must have missed that. I tend to flick through most of what she says. Genuine question but is that 7 hour surgery? Would you have to go to London for it?

Perhaps I’m wrong to assume cosmetic surgery, just hard to accept anything she says as truth with the amount of lies she tells.
If she did get a tummy tuck she genuinely would need someone with her to bring her home or special assistance at the airport

God only knows with her,
Did she not have her boobs done in ballykelly?

That Keira doll, slags Toni off all the time, I was in a shop and I could hear her, telling a girl all the gossip about Toni,

• Wow
Reactions: 4
God only knows with her,
Did she not have her boobs done in ballykelly?

That Keira doll, slags Toni off all the time, I was in a shop and I could hear her, telling a girl all the gossip about Toni,
I think she went to belgium to get the tiddies done. If you look at the jam this morning its foreign ( i've obviously to much time on my hands) lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
works all getting done in her bedroom anyway so at least that’ll be all done for her coming back imagine the stress of that when being in the house🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Doctor? I don't think so
There’s one that’s training to be a doctor and she was supposedly staying in staff accommodation in Altnagelvin because she was isolating due to working in the hospital... then a few days later was doing kular and foyleside “take overs” on Instagram

Doctor? I don't think so
I don’t follower RI Derry on Instagram so can’t see

• Wow
Reactions: 1