Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way?! See this just proves she's up to some dodgey tit. Any genuine decent business or influencer (not even sure she can be called that) would be more than happy to disclose the product ingredients but they wouldn't even have to considering they would be on the label anyways if everything is by the book.

I'm mortified for her 🤦‍♀️
I'm not one bit surprised at anything that she dies but I would have thought McElhinneys would be more careful with the products that they stock..Makes you wonder what other rubbish they charge extortionate prices for

Reactions: 8
I'm not one bit surprised at anything that she dies but I would have thought McElhinneys would be more careful with the products that they stock..Makes you wonder what other rubbish they charge extortionate prices for
If they're selling tit that isnt labelled and doesnt follow regulations they're wide open to legal action and a backlash.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone ordered the same products online to compare them with hers??

Just a thought, maybe then trading standards could get involved

Reactions: 1
Serious question here. What can actually be done about her breaking covid isolation rules?

Breaching covid laws is an offence and can be punished by a fine..What surprises me is that people continue to go to her salon and buy her products..heard today that Kiera "her bestie for years" said that she was in the shop loads when supposed to be isolating and that her dad was in the house helping her mind the kids because she couldn't cope

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Breaching covid laws is an offence and can be punished by a fine..What surprises me is that people continue to go to her salon and buy her products..heard today that Kiera "her bestie for years" said that she was in the shop loads when supposed to be isolating and that her dad was in the house helping her mind the kids because she couldn't cope
What a woman our Toni! Disgrace and embarrassment!

CMBs away to London and Paul has a man down to shag whilst her das looking after the waines.. jesus, never seen worse in all my days😂 plus why does she stock everything but the LMD palette?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
CMBs away to London and Paul has a man down to shag whilst her das looking after the waines.. jesus, never seen worse in all my days😂 plus why does she stock everything but the LMD palette?
How do you know she’s away to London? Paul be delighted to get the ride when she’s away 🤭

A little off topic but are you allowed to try on clothes again in Foyleside now? Or is it just local instagrammers who are immune to covid and can do what they want?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
A little off topic but are you allowed to try on clothes again in Foyleside now? Or is it just local instagrammers who are immune to covid and can do what they want?
As far as i'm aware you can't try clothes on anywhere still.
Spill the tea, who's been trying stuff on 🤭

Check out river island Derry’s Instagram I saw that too and thought it’s unfair bloggers can try on but the general public can’t

Reactions: 3
Check out river island Derry’s Instagram I saw that too and thought it’s unfair bloggers can try on but the general public can’t
Exactly and the same blogger doing it in most shops and seen it before now too

Thought this myself when I seen said bloggers stories today...The Rules only apply if you're not an instahun 🙄