Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely if the products don't have labels or ingredients they are breaching trading standards. Someone could be allergic to an ingredient..

Reactions: 7
The only BA she should be is a brand ambassador of foul language, dirty rotten hair, unwashed, fake, false, forty faced witch, who can't rare her own kids or look after her husband when he's sick

The selfish witch only thinks about me, myself and I,

ALSO TONI,

YOUR SALON, SHOULD HAVE BEEN CLOSED FOR A DEEP CLEAN, AND ALSO TRACK AND TRACE,,,

BY THE WAY, YOUR NOT MEANT TO HAVE TESTERS ON DISPLAY, BECAUSE OF COVID

Also,,, TONI CAN YOU TELL US WHERE YOUR PRODUCTS ARE MANUFACTURED, I'M PRETTY SURE IT SHOULD BE ON THE LABEL

THE SHADY STICK DOESN'T HAVE A LABEL OR COLOUR???
Omg they are using testers 🤮🤮

Surely if the products don't have labels or ingredients they are breaching trading standards. Someone could be allergic to an ingredient..
See what I don't understand is most people would not buy fake make up from China so why do they buy this tit

Reactions: 4
I was speaking to someone today who was in a few weeks ago and she confirmed they had testers and perfect Paul wasn't wearing a mask and was complaining that his phone hasn't 'bleeping stopped' with orders for their Chinese hampers.... How professional 😏 and they wonders where he got covid 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I was speaking to someone today who was in a few weeks ago and she confirmed they had testers and perfect Paul wasn't wearing a mask and was complaining that his phone hasn't 'bleeping stopped' with orders for their Chinese hampers.... How professional 😏 and they wonders where he got covid 🤔
Seriously, who is buying this rubbish? Teenage girls or their parents buying it for them for Christmas? I think us “haters”, sorry tattlers, see her and her con of a “business” for what it is. Ripping people off and laughing all the way to the bank behind their back! Fancy holidays and excessive spending on designer items and rubbish galore!!!! I hate money being wasted and their hampers are an absolute waste of money. Poor parents under pressure to buy this crap for Christmas 🤬 Would kill me to line their pockets!

Reactions: 8
Seriously, who is buying this rubbish? Teenage girls or their parents buying it for them for Christmas? I think us “haters”, sorry tattlers, see her and her con of a “business” for what it is. Ripping people off and laughing all the way to the bank behind their back! Fancy holidays and excessive spending on designer items and rubbish galore!!!! I hate money being wasted and their hampers are an absolute waste of money. Poor parents under pressure to buy this crap for Christmas 🤬 Would kill me to line their pockets!
Same friend of mines who sadly knew no better of what she is like. I felt sorry for her..it really annoys me when there is so many people struggling to make ends meat, yet here thon mare is with her bathroom filled with thousands of pound of clothes and luxery items. I hope one day she's Brought down a peg!

Reactions: 5
inbound5965864613394391829.jpg

[QUOTE="pgtips81, post: 2870647, How can she legally sell this stuff..EU guidelines state they should be labelled as above..Surely McElhinneys arent that stupid

Reactions: 3
She is so dishonest saying she created them, it's all so easy found online, I see people saying on instagram they treated themselves to one of her hampers and it makes me so angry

View attachment 306332

[QUOTE="pgtips81, post: 2870647, How can she legally sell this stuff..EU guidelines state they should be labelled as above..Surely McElhinneys arent that stupid
Wait til Christmas and see the amount of complaints and reactions to all this crap

Surely her issolation period isn’t up! In the middle of all this off she goes to have yet more surgery

Reactions: 10
Here don’t know where she’s going but love your not meant to be out of the house until tomorrow. You yourself said Paul started to show symptoms on Thursday. Paul’s allowed out after 10, the rest In for two weeks.

Reactions: 8
Here don’t know where she’s going but love your not meant to be out of the house until tomorrow. You yourself said Paul started to show symptoms on Thursday. Paul’s allowed out after 10, the rest In for two weeks.
Clearly her surgery is more important than keeping her family and others safe. She's a self centered witch

I’ve rang Dublin and Belfast airports to inform them absolute joke putting people at risk for her own selfish needs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The nonsense on Instagram this morning about self acceptance? So this will be your third invasive surgery to majorly alter your body Toni - well done on all the self acceptance 👏🏻

If I credited her with an ounce of intelligence I’d think she was being ironic or sarcastic - but I don’t and she’s not. Her lack of self awareness blows my mind 🤯

At least now we know the tears weren’t for perfect Paul falling ill. Imagine if Toni missed out on getting her saggy bits chopped off? It would be the end of the world. Selfish cow.

Nobody is jealous of you Toni - spare us the quotes today - we just see you for what you are, a self-centred narcissist. You’re vile. I feel genuinely sorry for her weins. Perfect Paul on the other hand, is an enabler.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The nonsense on Instagram this morning about self acceptance? So this will be your third invasive surgery to majorly alter your body Toni - well done on all the self acceptance 👏🏻

If I credited her with an ounce of intelligence I’d think she was being ironic or sarcastic - but I don’t and she’s not. Her lack of self awareness blows my mind 🤯

At least now we know the tears weren’t for perfect Paul falling ill. Imagine if Toni missed out on getting her saggy bits chopped off? It would be the end of the world. Selfish cow.

Nobody is jealous of you Toni - spare us the quotes today - we just see you for what you are, a self-centred narcissist. You’re vile. I feel genuinely sorry for her weins. Perfect Paul on the other hand, is an enabler.
Nail. On. The. Head.

I’m not a Toni fan, but I don’t like all this oh I can’t afford stuff and I work lark! I work 48 hrs a week and can’t afford things but fair fucks to others that work less and can afford more.