Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she cant be done with isolation yet!!!! Shes was in the salon yesterday aswell as her car was outside!!! N now she is flying she shud b fined for breaching the restrictions i know other people have been and shes the proof all over her insta!!! So much for her very vulnerable family that she doesnt want d contract covid!! Now they had it she doesnt give a shite even more!!!!

Never usually post on here but this past week she has angered me beyond belief not bad enough way all this covid nonsense now all them bags and bags of clothes and stuff its disgusting

Reactions: 8
I’m not a Toni fan, but I don’t like all this oh I can’t afford stuff and I work lark! I work 48 hrs a week and can’t afford things but fair fucks to others that work less and can afford more.
I work hard and I’m fortunate to be able to treat myself to nice things occasionally - which I’m very grateful for. I’m extremely aware that others are not in as fortunate a position though - but Toni has zero awareness or care for anyone else’s circumstances.

Personally speaking, with Toni it’s a combination of things that annoy me. The way she spends money is like it’s burning a hole in her pocket. She buys multiples of everything and is so greedy. She’s spoilt rotten and appreciates nothing. She “finds” designer bags and shoes bought to her as presents, stuffed in a cupboard years later - appreciated them so much she forgot about them! She throws gifted jewellery in a disused bathroom, finds unworn clothes with labels on them in bin bags, the list goes on.

Her greed and lack of respect disgusts me - and she unashamedly plasters it all over social media. She flaunts it deliberately to satisfy her narcissist ego “look at me and what I can afford”. She professes to be caring of others but she is so bad hearted and begrudging she cannot hide it.

I can only speak for myself, but I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one who is disgusted by her excessive behaviour.

Reactions: 21
If the girls in the salon are self employed and are not able to do treatments due to the current restrictions but are in the salon according to Toni, does that mean she is paying them to sell her tat?

Reactions: 2
Just passed tonis house and her father is in the house so that’s the poorly mother also at risk what a joke of a woman

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
How is she even allowed to travel for this and who the hell is doing it when there is covid in the house, this is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen, we can't even visit our parents but she gets away with that

I’m not a Toni fan, but I don’t like all this oh I can’t afford stuff and I work lark! I work 48 hrs a week and can’t afford things but fair fucks to others that work less and can afford more.
Its the fact that she acts so spoilt and ungrateful, I personally wouldn't to own that much stuff so I don't care what she has

I’ve rang Dublin and Belfast airports to inform them absolute joke putting people at risk for her own selfish needs
If you really did this you're my hero, I will actually buy you a tin of hero's 😂

Just passed tonis house and her father is in the house so that’s the poorly mother also at risk what a joke of a woman
So Paul probably going with her too and the kids shipped off again

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I dont know how she affords it all, she regulary says "all fur coat and no knickers when my electric is beeping" she must be in debt to her eyeballs

Reactions: 6
I dont know how she affords it all, she regulary says "all fur coat and no knickers when my electric is beeping" she must be in debt to her eyeballs
Or she’s making an absolute fortune from selling her shite and getting rent from all the people who work in her salon. Her ladies day last year she made £15k

Reactions: 3
Chinese crap.......
Great your own logo and private label, and she said she created the glosses all by herself 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Or she’s making an absolute fortune from selling her shite and getting rent from all the people who work in her salon. Her ladies day last year she made £15k
Genuine question.
Surely if they are raking it in, they are not eligible to have social housing? As with any benefit income, there are bound to be parameters where if they earn over a certain amount, they are no longer eligible to have them?

Genuine question.
Surely if they are raking it in, they are not eligible to have social housing? As with any benefit income, there are bound to be parameters where if they earn over a certain amount, they are no longer eligible to have them?
Social housing is based in needs, income doesn't come into it.

Genuine question.
They would have got it because of their sons needs although with all her adjustments I think his needs have been disregarded as the downstairs is meant to be for him not her

Reactions: 7
Couldn’t make it up folks 😳 all made in China. Probably by slaves or children. Toni f’ing disgusts me!!! How are people supporting her?! Like who’s buying this crap? Someone needs to blow the whistle on this. It’s disgusting and shameful. Pretty much like her life - one big lie! How can she pretend to be a role model to MM 🙈 that wee girl will go nowhere in life with this idiot as her mother. My blood is boiling thinking of that bathroom full of crap as well. You’d think Paul would have sense and be normal and tell her to cop on but his knickers must be frillier than hers 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10