Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any budding journalists on here? The lies about the products need exposed. She’s a con woman!!!! This is absolutely disgusting!!!!!!

McElhinneys need to remove all that crap from their store before the backlash.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
But by that logic, a person could be on 80k a year and get handed a house, even though they could well afford it on their own.... that's why I'm wondering.
Totally agree. We had to get a loan for part of our deposit for mortgage. To private rent was going to be a few hundred more a month than a mortgage but because we had no kids, disabilities, under threat from paramilitaries () etc etc we would never have got a council house. Then you also have people who get handed brand new houses to destroy

Reactions: 9
Oh my I'm just catching up here. Sooo, she's pissing off for major surgery when she's still supposed to be isolating? So potentially bringing covid into a plane and a hospital. Then the fam are all bundling into her house while Paul still has covid? Laughable really!!! Lol
Selfish brat

Reactions: 7
God I’d be ragin to get one of these as a gift

Reactions: 3
He is probably away with her

Reactions: 3
I bought the shitty stick, no label or ingredients and it made me come out in a rash! So god knows what is in it

Reactions: 5
She genuinely needs reported for this, it's a disgrace and she is putting people at risk

Reactions: 4
OMG this made me laugh!! but VERY accurate You just left out the last bit of her galivanting off to god knows where again for a skin lift In the middle of covid 2nd wave, Paul barely recovered no doubt in toe, yet once again who is keeping her vulnerable children????

Reactions: 6
I didn't think she could stoop any lower than what she has. Deciding to leave her house whenever she should still be isolating. Travelling mid pandemic whilst being around someone with covid. She should be utterly ashamed of herself and I really hope she is caught out. So much for preaching about staying safe whenever these actions could contribute to someone else losing their life. Fuck you Antonio you absolute bellend!!

Reactions: 8
I actually can not get over the ignorance of this woman!! Is there something actually wrong with her heading off and her meant to be isolating?! Like she is so stupid she actually post it on social media too. There is defiantly something physiologically wrong with her.

Reactions: 10
She shouldn't even be in a hotel, never mind a plane and surgery and I would be 100% sure Paul is with her

Reactions: 4
Self entitlement is what is wrong with her. She believes that she deserves this surgery & come hell or high water, I mean global pandemic, she’ll have it done. No fucks given about anybody else behind those designer sunglasses

Reactions: 8
Wonder how many people will start taking reactions to her chinese crap makeup after getting it as christmas presents.
Wonder if she'll come clean when asked for the ingredients and where the product was made.

Probably not but i always hold out hope for karma

Reactions: 5
Self entitlement is what is wrong with her. She believes that she deserves this surgery & come hell or high water, I mean global pandemic, she’ll have it done. No fucks given about anybody else behind those designer sunglasses
No one is against her getting surgery if that's what she wants but the timing is terrible - pandemic, covid in the house, vulnerable family members and what if something goes wrong when she comes home and needs further treatment from the already stretched NHS. Selfish, self entitled woman

I just got blocked on Instagram for querying the ingredients in the products, what amazing customer service

Reactions: 11
I just got blocked on Instagram for querying the ingredients in the products, what amazing customer service
No way?! See this just proves she's up to some dodgey shit. Any genuine decent business or influencer (not even sure she can be called that) would be more than happy to disclose the product ingredients but they wouldn't even have to considering they would be on the label anyways if everything is by the book.

I'm mortified for her