Colour Me Bootiful #26 Toupee taste, compo face, snorting my snotters all over the place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought that reformer pilates would be a tough enough class, but it must be easy enough or that lazy lump would never stick at it.
I would actually love to try it once a week along side my gym classes. does anyone know anything about it? Would it be a benefit to me along side weights and cardio classes?
It is tougher than regular pilates, but I absolutely love it. I lift 3 times a week and find it compliments it well- but I can't afford to go more than once a week (when I do get) tbh. The burn in your core after really lets you know you've worked it!

Reactions: 3
It is tougher than regular pilates, but I absolutely love it. I lift 3 times a week and find it compliments it well- but I can't afford to go more than once a week (when I do get) tbh. The burn in your core after really lets you know you've worked it!
Thank you, i would be the same its €20.00 so along side my gym membership that is as much as i could afford.

I’m just back from holidays. I never ever would plan a colour theme for a trip. I just plan outfits that go together and what can be swapped with different pieces.
Number one, to make it easy and less stressful and number two, cos no one gives a tit or will know that your capsule overflowing suitcase is matchy matchy. What an absolute boob she is.

Reactions: 5
2 weeks she's away. What a sad excuse of a person she is! Wonder who is going this time!
She's going with her ma and da. Meant to be Paul and renewing their vows (🙄) but she was on crying there was no one to watch M

There's something seriously wrong with her. I've never seen an adult behave that way. She's manic and absolutely delulu. You think she'd be spending time with her kids before she fucks off again

• Heart
Reactions: 6
MM and the bf is going too aren’t they? Didn’t she have them and the mammy n Jennifer out shopping and she said I’m going getting these lot sorted for our holidays

Reactions: 2
I hope to god she’s washing that hair before she goes. It’s absolutely disgusting. If she’s exercising every day and her hair looks like that, is she ever washing? 🤢 she must reek to high heaven

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Sorry but the KEEP CASH ALIVE post on her stories. Is that because there's a paper trail when people pay by card Toni and then you have to declare it?

Reactions: 7
Why can she not wash her own hair to go on hols instead of leaving it to the last minute to go to the hairdressers?

Reactions: 2
Why can she not wash her own hair to go on hols instead of leaving it to the last minute to go to the hairdressers?
Crying about time and then going to the hairdressers. 10 pilates classes in 12 days and not a shower or hair wash. Cause washing that hair would take 2 mins in a shower. She's disgusting