Colour Me Bootiful #26 Toupee taste, compo face, snorting my snotters all over the place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking there her ole bat of a ma might have a point on something… them Pilates sessions is £15-£20 a go she goes there “ every day “ and looks like duck all! Am sure a pt be work out better for her if she really wanted to lose weight

Reactions: 4
I reckon the old ma is fuming she is spending all her money and still looks like that!!!
bad advertisement for the Pilates place. She clearing doesn’t work out too hard when she has time to post photos!! All to be seen!!!

Reactions: 4
I was thinking there her ole bat of a ma might have a point on something… them Pilates sessions is £15-£20 a go she goes there “ every day “ and looks like duck all! Am sure a pt be work out better for her if she really wanted to lose weight
They were all into a pt and the gym for a while and then they stopped. She seems to cut Tues everywhere. And tbh I was considering pilates and she's put me off. She can post all she wants about not out running a bad diet and posting herself at pilates every morning, but her body is bought and paid for and considering the money she doesn't look anything special. The whole thing is insane

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Toni couldn’t possibly go a gym, peasants are there! She goes to her expensive Pilates class, all for show. Those classes are around £15 each. You can buy a block of sessions but at this rate she’s spending £200-£300 a month on reformer Pilates alone. Blows my mind. Yes, prioritise your health but I honestly don’t know anyone else who could afford to spend money like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I always thought that reformer pilates would be a tough enough class, but it must be easy enough or that lazy lump would never stick at it.
I would actually love to try it once a week along side my gym classes. does anyone know anything about it? Would it be a benefit to me along side weights and cardio classes?