Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am in bits here. That was the highlight. Im so glad now that i know how to make pasta. They are bleeping class lol
I might have embellished a wee bit, but you get the jist lol!! Of all the stories I watched earlier this is what stood out!

Reactions: 1
"And Is Pasta easy enough to make Paul?!"......🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Holy moly😅🤣🤣

Make sure to tune into another episode of Come Dine with me tomorrow night with Arrogant Antonio and Penne Pasta Paul😝🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Awe sweet and gentle Jesus

The new 'Mouth piece' brand ambassador is going to Mrs jealous eye herself,,,,,

Now paul makes spicy chicken pasta, pepper sauce just add milk, bring pasta to the boil. And throw in alllllll your wee jars off spices,
#pauls spicy chicken pasta

Now Toni ,,, as a mother myself I've just checked to see if my daughter follows you, (thankfully she doesn't),
YOUR LANGUAGE IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING, you should really tone it down a bit, it isn't pretty, you have let yourself down, your attitude is Vile.
You actually have let yourself down a bag full, no wonder Cliona pulled the plug,

Reactions: 7
Jesus imagine what her parents must be like if the dose doesn't even KNOW how to boil pasta 😳 she must have got her pampered entitlement from being spoilt growing up and not having to do a thing... And did I not hear before she used to be a manager in Mcds😱 how in under living light of jesus would anyone let her cook for a living 😱 does anyone ever notice when she likes a meal she drags the absolute hole out of it for dinner all week long... Poor Maggie may must be sickened.

Reactions: 5
When she was saying about the ingredients in the sauce too she just started naming every item on the counter. Aye, pepper sauce, paprika and fry lite 🤦🏻‍♀️ awk please!! I'm sure Paul didn't squirt fry lite into that tub of pepper sauce lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Naw I can’t cope.. what an absolute dose of woman! On bumming herself up to the sky! And that language is disgusting, who does she think she is? WE ARE CLASS duck duck duck duck.. my amazing husband my amazing husband 🙄

To me that whole thing last night came off and gloating .. it should have been the year that destroyed her but she’s making money from it .. here I’ll tell you one thing see if your reading this your an absolute joke of a woman! Gone away and rare your waines, give it a few years and you’ll be flat out broke or you’ll slip again talking about clients! Have you really even stopped Toni? I was the girl in to get my brows a while ago and the smell in your salon was atrocious, open a window and do some cleaning. I specifically booked you but you “had a prior obligation” pure balls you were reading on this and cancelled most clients and made someone else do my brows, fair enough she did a good job but I wasn’t patch tested nor was I asked, just ushered on into the seat and told you were busy, yet I could see on insta you were out running about the town 🙄🙄 I’ll tell you one thing, your a fad and the sooner them wee waines stop buying your shite products the better! I was only there to use a voucher by the way you didn’t get my money darlin 😉

Reactions: 13
That rant was so cringeworthy to watch. That’s the proper version of her there, the mask had slipped. What happened to the goal of saving money for a bungalow? Now we’re off changing the bedroom again, only been a minute since she done it before. Champagne lifestyle, lemonade pockets!

Reactions: 9
That rant was so cringeworthy to watch. That’s the proper version of her there, the mask had slipped. What happened to the goal of saving money for a bungalow? Now we’re off changing the bedroom again, only been a minute since she done it before. Champagne lifestyle, lemonade pockets!
She can’t save a penny, anything she gets she spends spends spends and sure she’s as ungrateful as sin, only a while ago she was getting round to opening her Christmas presents all in designer boxes stuffed down the side of the wardrobe 🙄

Over eating...over spending...Never content...Sign Of someone not happy and compensating to try and make themselves feel better

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Over eating...over spending...Never content...Sign Of someone not happy and compensating to try and make themselves feel better
What I don't understand is a few months back she could only manage to eat a small amount and was stuffed but now she seems to be able to eat quite alot for a women with a gastric bypass/brand whatever she got done am guessing it stops working after a certain amount of time or has she had it removed am puzzled

Even on the latest grid post she is saying "duck" she has her daughter and young girls on there. She is so full of pride and self importance. She clearly has not learned that it comes before a fall

How does she expect to be taken seriously as a professional and as a ‘business woman’ with language like that! It’s far from classy

Reactions: 3
This is what baffles me.
He has taken a step back from his business to look after their son and basically be her skivvy. That's a loss of an income and no amount of benefits can make up for that.
He had cleaning business. If anything this year, he should have developed it, grew it, moved into industrial cleaning and fogging and he would have made a mint. Instead hes daddy daycare, daddy domestic and flogging her crap. I cannot understand how they decided the beauty salon would be the profitable option. It isnt.
Toni I'm not buying your bullshit honey. You're only a team when he does what you want at whatever cost. And that will only last for so long.
The higher they climb, the harder they fall. I dont think this year was meant to destroy toni but I do think it was a warning shot. And she hasnt paid any heed. So now we just wait. It's only a matter of time.

Reactions: 9
I personally think she is deluded,

She has trained two staff to do lvl lashes cheaper than lashking!

She has a fowl mouth

Lashking now doesn't work, because she needs him to watch their son, because the wain can't go to school.

I think she forgets what she preaches,

It's Toni way or no way.

She needs help, I genuinely believe she should have counselling,

I'd say Paul is claiming PIP and carers allowence then working certain hours that's allowed by carers and is making about a grand a month! Plus whatever she's making They have it Al worked out that's for sure!

Reactions: 8
First time commenting on this but I can't bite my lip any longer lol I have to admit I used to feel sorry for Toni after the whole scandal last year but OMG that girl has not changed her ways one bit.

It's the arrogance and cockiness when she's talking that gets to me. She's so bloody smug. She is desperate to be wealthy and all these quotes she puts up are so false!

Just thought I would get that out of me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Naw I can’t cope.. what an absolute dose of woman! On bumming herself up to the sky! And that language is disgusting, who does she think she is? WE ARE CLASS duck duck duck duck.. my amazing husband my amazing husband 🙄

To me that whole thing last night came off and gloating .. it should have been the year that destroyed her but she’s making money from it .. here I’ll tell you one thing see if your reading this your an absolute joke of a woman! Gone away and rare your waines, give it a few years and you’ll be flat out broke or you’ll slip again talking about clients! Have you really even stopped Toni? I was the girl in to get my brows a while ago and the smell in your salon was atrocious, open a window and do some cleaning. I specifically booked you but you “had a prior obligation” pure balls you were reading on this and cancelled most clients and made someone else do my brows, fair enough she did a good job but I wasn’t patch tested nor was I asked, just ushered on into the seat and told you were busy, yet I could see on insta you were out running about the town 🙄🙄 I’ll tell you one thing, your a fad and the sooner them wee waines stop buying your shite products the better! I was only there to use a voucher by the way you didn’t get my money darlin 😉
I've been dying to ask you how it went. Pure raging she didn't show up though.

I've been dying to ask you how it went. Pure raging she didn't show up though.
The brows were unreal but brogan did them not her, I’d go back to her if she had her own place for sure! I never got patch tested tho and I only found out Toni wasn’t doing them when I showed up, she didn’t even have the decency to tell me it was brogan and sure enough she left the salon while I was there

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.