Colour Me Bootiful #2 Mirror Mirror shine so bright, CMB sells Ali express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading a good dose of Tattle eh Toni? 😉
My amazing husband blah blah blah. Aye he's brilliant, you're not 🤣 and yous aren't a team, he's a one man band!

Reactions: 11
More Derry than "peppers onions and chiiiickkn"

How embarrassing. It was so cringe worthy and false I was waiting for her to say "my husband who is gay"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Could you imagine yourself sitting saying to hundreds of people "duck we are class" she makes me want to crawl inside my own arse hole and die! Absolute narcissist!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The way she says 'unfucking believable' christ on a bike i dont know what annoys me more the way she says that or the way she says chaps and chackennnnnn 🤯

Reactions: 2
Could you imagine yourself sitting saying to hundreds of people "duck we are class" she makes me want to crawl inside my own arse hole and die! Absolute narcissist!
I am rolling at your comment. Spot on though

She done a few eyebrows. Poor Paul is class . Shes a dose who thinks she is something. Gutter rats? I reserve that title for so called muas and business owners who slag off their clients appearance , call them cunts and manipulate their own family

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
We pay for your new bedroom? No - all the benefits you claim, the extortionate profit mark-up on your cheap products from China & the payments you get for promo competitions & brand ambassador work pay for that. You honestly need to look up ‘Narcissistic personality disorder’ - here, I’ll save you the bother :

“How do you know if someone has narcissistic personality disorder?
Symptoms
  1. Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance.
  2. Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration.
  3. Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it.
  4. Exaggerate achievements and talents.
  5. Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate”
That’s just the tip of the list but you get the gist - feel free to have a better look yourself. I honest to god hope you get the professional help you sorely need - the facade and performance must be literally exhausting & debilitating. For someone who claims to not give a ‘expletive’ what anyone thinks you just cannot help yourself from throwing digs & adding horrible comments to your posts. If you truly didn’t care you would not feel the need to do that - it just proves that the complete witch in you cannot stay hidden for more than 24hrs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Naw I can't cope with her post😂😂

Agreed completely that Paul is a saint tho truth is he should have been anointed as one by now for putting up with her🙏😂😂

Aww even my fanny lips have cringed themselves closed from that last post😝😅😅😂

Enjoy your lovely meal in your lovely house in Cregannly Hills Antonia!!🏡😝 That chicken pasta isn't the dish you need tho I think someone needs to get that woman a snickers😂😂😂

Just to point out as well what's with so much use of the word f**k with her recently😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd rather be a gutter rat than a 2 faced stuck up lying fake arse c##t of a woman. Think that about sums it up lol

• Haha
He really is unfcuking believable ❤ hard to find a man in Derry like perfect Paul 👌

I be grateful for my husband to leave out the bin on a Thurs after nagging him.

I said burrrr its cold in here, there must be some haters in the atmosphere.

I

Last edited:
Omfg is she for real, what have I just watched, broke for her, people only talk like that when tbey have something to prove

Reactions: 2
He really is unfcuking believable ❤ hard to find a man in Derry like perfect Paul 👌

I be grateful for my husband to leave out the bin on a Thurs after nagging him.

I said burrrr its cold in here, there must be some haters in the atmosphere.

I
Who let toni in? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
More Derry than "peppers onions and chiiiickkn"

How embarrassing. It was so cringe worthy and false I was waiting for her to say "my husband who is gay"
I'm sorry but you're all missing the highlight of tonight... So paul what's this?... Oh its pasta (in a box). So what do you do with this pasta stuff Paul??... well you just put it in a pan of water and boil it toni...

So folks thats how what you do with pasta....

WTactualF!!!!

And this is whats giving life advice. Thanks Antonia but I'll pass...!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm sorry but you're all missing the highlight of tonight... So paul what's this?... Oh its pasta (in a box). So what do you do with this pasta stuff Paul??... well you just put it in a pan of water and boil it toni...

So folks thats how what you do with pasta....

WTactualF!!!!

And this is whats giving life advice. Thanks Antonia but I'll pass...!!
I am in bits here. That was the highlight. Im so glad now that i know how to make pasta. They are bleeping class lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.