Colour Me Bootiful #19 youuuus, wuuuur nat going to can-ye-cope-nhagen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Note the tank of oxygen for M to have when he has a seizure 😢 my heart breaks for him
The thing I noted about it was they had it and the mouthpiece for it rolling about the bogging car floor beside her feet. Loving as always from Toni

Reactions: 6
So she’s confirmed that she’s officially the worlds laziest MUA, as if it was ever in doubt 😝 Not opening her bridal diary for 2023, cause she just doesn’t want to! She clearly doesn’t need the money, unlike the rest of us. Doing brows 2 half days a week, flogging Chinese rubbish and claiming all the benefits in existence must be paying off 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've never known a person to need doctors, dentists etc the way she does, surely she can see that it's her personal hygiene that is the problem. Her buddy at Larne Dental should have carried out a routine check up before whitening her teeth

Reactions: 7
Aw duck naw, it's that time of year for the "healthy" snacks and a juke inside the pantry 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've never known a person to need doctors, dentists etc the way she does, surely she can see that it's her personal hygiene that is the problem. Her buddy at Larne Dental should have carried out a routine check up before whitening her teeth
She would be handier getting them all removed and a set on dentures at this rate!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her that spent the pandemic with vulnerable family members running the town with no mask on, going on holidays and getting medical procedures done is wearing one today - and a photo to prove it. Part of her "we really do care about our CEV son" routine?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
These is are stock cubes 🙄🙄
I think that’s probably what annoys me about her the most, the terrible grammar. She speaks like she’s using Google translate

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A healthy snack is a piece of fruit or some carrot sticks Toni..Just because they are less than 100 calories does not mean they are healthy. Her insides must be septic with the amount of rubbish they eat.M doesn't eat and MM stays in the granny's so all that junk is just for Toni and Paul

Reactions: 9
Can she eat normal portions with a sleeve?

I thought once you'd have that you'd be having smaller portions and hardly any junk?

Reactions: 2
Oh OK, I wasn't sure what she had. I saw an acquaintance of mine posting on social media that she's getting a sleeve and thought Tonis was same.
Toni has hers saved in her highlights, she had her surgery done in Belgium, gastric bypass, so she still has her full stomach
I think she paid £8500.00 for it

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Toni has hers saved in her highlights, she had her surgery done in Belgium, gastric bypass, so she still has her full stomach
I think she paid £8500.00 for it
No she doesn’t have her full stomach she has a pouch now instead, I’ve had a bypass too.

her stomach is now bypassed and a small walnut sized pouch made and this is connected to her large intestine. The old stomach and small intestine is still there yes BUT it’s not connected and therefore not used and is bypassed.
Her quantities should be much smaller and how she eats the crap she does I don’t know cos it would make me ill if I tried.

Reactions: 4
Probably a stupid question but what effect does the bypass have on your stomach if it’s not used? Does it still work as normal or does it shrink away same as it would shrink if you weren’t eating?

Reactions: 3
Look at Paul cleaning the windows and Cruella filming it all....how fitting.

I feel for Paul he carries that house and everyone in it on his back. She does duck all. Has all the qualities and traits of a Narcissist. She honestly is the most selfish, self obsessed, pompous little fucker I've ever seen!!!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.