Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes just absolutely disgusting utterly immoral!!! There is no need for how many clothes she has but in the times we r in atm to come on and show it off is horrendous!! Shes sayin she needs to figure out where to put it all ....... how about the charity shop many people cani feed, heat or clothe themselves she is completely ignorant and hes just as bad eughhhhhhh thats made me sooo angry today

Shes nohin but a glutton

Reactions: 9
Sure did she not tell us recently she was doing up the house for its new owners

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When your clothes take up 3 bedrooms in the house you have a problem...who in underfuck needs 30-40 coats...I have about 6...the money she spent on coats alone wud buy her son a chair...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sure did she not tell us recently she was doing up the house for its new owners
See what I took her to mean was that she's improving the house incase anyone in future is ever allocated it but then in the same breath she said "It might not be my house right now but I'll be mine very soon" and then gave that stomach churning wink at the camera. 🤢 So I don't know what's going on. She can't even keep up with her own lies sometimes

Reactions: 8
Look what I have. Oh look I have all these. Oh everybody look at me. duck off
She's an absolute attention seeking head

Kiera was on at the weekend she treated herself, so toni being toni a jealous witch
Always has to go one further

She's a foul mouth, rough as, head

See what I took her to mean was that she's improving the house incase anyone in future is ever allocated it but then in the same breath she said "It might not be my house right now but I'll be mine very soon" and then gave that stomach churning wink at the camera. 🤢 So I don't know what's going on. She can't even keep up with her own lies sometimes
Apparently she applied to buy it from the housing executive and got accepted
But, that doesn't mean she can get a mortgage,

Reactions: 6
She may burn the clothes. Wouldn't wish wearing them on anyone after being near her stinky ass. She's a wasteful bastard.

In all seriousness I'd say less than half of them would pay for that dotes chair. I'm not completely understanding of disabilities and how they can affect people....but don't alot of children especially like a familiar space and things a certain way? And this cretin dumps her tit in what's probably his wee safe place.. she's a wanker through and through.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Look what I have. Oh look I have all these. Oh everybody look at me. duck off
oh look I have all these materialistic goods, however I don’t have a relationship with my son & he suffers, because of me, by not having a chair because of my excessive spending.
That’s what she should be saying on them stories.

she wonders why she isn’t getting any ‘help’ from the services / state?! Good one Tonio 👍🏼

Disgusting.

Gluttony is right!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well I think the people that called her out on here should get a mention Toni.
Nearly word for word you quoted one of our tattlers, when they described your behaviour. See we are not trolls. We are holding you accountable.
Is it funny to you to mess up your sons room, then take a photo of him in the background clearly upset?

I don't look at your recent stories with envy. I looked at them like you need help. You are a child trapped in an adult body. You have clearly got dormant childhood trauma, that has never been addressed. Seek help asap.

Thanks for reading Tones.

Reactions: 15
Well I think the people that called her out on here should get a mention Toni.
Nearly word for word you quoted one of our tattlers, when they described your behaviour. See we are not trolls. We are holding you accountable.
Is it funny to you to mess up your sons room, then take a photo of him in the background clearly upset?

I don't look at your recent stories with envy. I looked at them like you need help. You are a child trapped in an adult body. You have clearly got dormant childhood trauma, that has never been addressed. Seek help asap.

Thanks for reading Tones.
Did she mess MMs room. Probably not

I would hate owning all that stuff, it would stress me out
Owns all that yet actually owns nothing. On one hand she tries to be relatable yet on the other hand she loves to brag, she can’t help herself.

She’d be better off spending money on professional counselling or private psychiatric treatment and saving to buy her son a chair. Toni would rather squander any money she has and bleed every service dry. She’s vile.

Reactions: 11
Who thinks her mother is going to buy the house out of that payout and then she will 'rent' it back off her with the housing benefit .....

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Where does everyone else in Tetris towers keep their clothes it seems toni utilises every single bit of space. There is absolutely no need for someone to have have that amount of clothes considering she wears same thing all the time but you can sure as hell bet she wouldn’t give them to anyone else. It’s just such a waste, she really does have issues.

Reactions: 12
Where does everyone else in Tetris towers keep their clothes it seems toni utilises every single bit of space. There is absolutely no need for someone to have have that amount of clothes considering she wears same thing all the time but you can sure as hell bet she wouldn’t give them to anyone else. It’s just such a waste, she really does have issues.
This baffles me. She literally wears the same ugly things all the time

Half them hats alone would have paid for Ms wheelchair

Reactions: 3
And she bought a few expensive pieces of clothing that was supposed to be her capsule wardrobe 🙈

It's an absolute disgrace,, she has turned bedrooms into walk in wardrobes,
There is people in this town that are living in houses too small for them they need 4 bedroom house

Toni should be put out of that house,, she has knocked down walls, changed the layout, done everything she can to change the appearance of that house, when it's her herself that is the problem

Surely the housing executive would have to grant permission for all that work

She's a scumbag

Reactions: 10
It's an absolute disgrace,, she has turned bedrooms into walk in wardrobes,
There is people in this town that are living in houses too small for them they need 4 bedroom house

Toni should be put out of that house,, she has knocked down walls, changed the layout, done everything she can to change the appearance of that house, when it's her herself that is the problem

Surely the housing executive would have to grant permission for all that work

She's a scumbag
Absolutely. You are not permitted to do any structural work to the house under any circumstance and can be charged to put it back the way it was. She hasn't even improved it. She's wrecked it and 100% should be put out of it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.