Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these so called ventures and you can guarantee not an ounce of tax paid..What happened to earning an honest living..Surely if he's ao good at lashes he wouldn't have time for all these side ventures..its actually embarrassing

Reactions: 9
He always set these ventures up but always passes them on to someone else. The car wash was passed to his brother I think ? And the sofa/carpet cleaning was passed to someone else too I think ?

Reactions: 3
Off topic but can anyone recommend someone good for brows, my usual one has just disappeared

Reactions: 1
Does she seriously come in stone cold sober and not even bother to take her makeup off. I’ve only ever done that twice in my life because I was wayyyy too drunk!

Reactions: 10
If I done that I'd be covered in acne today. Anytime I put make up on, I can't wait to get it scrubbed off my face at the first possible opportunity lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does she seriously come in stone cold sober and not even bother to take her makeup off. I’ve only ever done that twice in my life because I was wayyyy too drunk!
She's a dirty, dirty witch, she'll not shower now for a fortnight

Her personal hygiene is zero, she could have even used a face wipe and got the first 15 layers off

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good job it's Halloween given that video this morning!

Not sure why we're getting a tutorial on how to wash our faces, I've been doing it pretty successfully for the last 30 odd years. But like the cooking videos its a novelty that she's doing it so she films it. Just shows how little it happens. Must stick up a video of me putting the bin out on Instagram later, that'll be riveting viewing

Even her face gets covered in vinegar 🤦

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I've probably said it a million times. But she's seriously off her head on something. Everything about that video this morning is wrong. She seems heavily under the influence of something. How I would act with a few in me. Paul seems clean fucked off

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.