Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is actually going to take any cooking, makeup, gym, hair, shopping, mothering, wife, tips off her. Stop saying it's not gifted or sponsored. Those days are long gone. I would stay clear of any business that would works with the clampets.

Here's what I always thought but never said till now...... M doesn't fit her narrative. Her and Paul go out like Derrys Piss and Dicks (Posh and Becks), to take M doesn't fit their lifestyle. They want people to stare and think how glamorous they are, but with M there they are getting the type of attention they don't want.

So they try to hide him away and pretend he doesn't exist. Until this is questioned, and the show begins with taking M out and torturing him.

She watches him from a tiny baby monitor while she lays on a sofa watching movies halfway across a room. M is an inconvenience for her. She doesn't love him. She doesn't know what it's like to have a maternal bone in her body.

Toni you said you had a crappy childhood. You had 2 choices. Be a crappy mother like the one you had OR BREAK the chains of crappy parenting. You choice number one.

Shame on you.
Piss and dicks… I’m done hahahahahhaha 🎤 💥

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was curious to how much this lash lift and brow lamination was so checked on booksy…. £65!! What the absolute duck ?!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The police were stopped today at a a white rangerover parked on the footpath on double yellows outside salon but I don't know if it was hers or the girl who does extensions..but whoever it was looked to be getting a ticket as he was writing

Reactions: 6
The police were stopped today at a a white rangerover parked on the footpath on double yellows outside salon but I don't know if it was hers or the girl who does extensions..but whoever it was looked to be getting a ticket as he was writing
Either way they deserve it

Reactions: 4
The one that does the hair extensions parks up on the footpath everyday she’s in making it impossible to get through with a pram or a wheelchair, does my tits right on so I’m glad to see this 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Coming tomorrow to piper the wall.
Pauls on no run to Dublin 😂😂 he will be balls deep. That’s a good 7hours he’s bagged himself with that excuse 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Naw I actually cannot deal with her hair this morning. It’s so straggly 🤮

waiting for th blow dry photo captioned ‘you asked and we provided’ 😂
The hair ... Disgusting ! On the subject of hair ..... Who seen her good friend debbie mullan counselling hair ... As she puts it the ' o natural look' ( dulux dog ) or as i would put it ' the lazy pathetic cant actually blow dry and straighten her own hair , who does she think she is , constant 'lets all thank my hairdresser' posts..... I mean how lazy can one person be they cant take 20 mins to sort themselves ( her and toni are so alike its unreal !) !!!!!! Then the post of ' im off on a wee break ' well judging by your stories b4 that u said people were cancelling left right and centre and you were goin to have to start taking a fee ... Yet portrays your so busy and an appoinment is hard to get with herself .... Which one is it ? Then she comes back and the 1st post is her availability .... If your so busy how have u availability? Debbie u really should think b4 u post and please god stop smiling like a physco at the camera its so fooking creepy !
Ps £45 an hour session is madness ... Who can afford that nowadays with everything going up ! Paying you £45 to swan off on holidays and buy handbags and outfits .... Ppl see through this woman for godsake
#rantoverwomanmakesmesick

• Heart
Reactions: 6
And on Colour me Cuntiful tonight a special on how to cook stew in an Instant pot for 18 minutes.

duck me I knew how to make a stew dinner at 12 years old ye daft bastard🥱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.