Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else also notice the posts about Caitlin now being ‘self employed’. So she turns 18 and Toni tit kicks her off the books to fend for herself and pay her to have the privilege of using her shop all while acting like she’s doing poor Caitlin a big favour.

Reactions: 15
Why is she behaving like she was actually born yesterday? It’s Home Bargains, where us common folk do our household shopping. This is not a new concept 🤦🏻‍♀️

Concepts that are alien to Toni:
Personal hygiene
Grocery shopping in actual shops
Cooking
Spending time with your own offspring
Working for a living
Not taking your offspring out of school to go on a foreign holiday
Planning activities that involve both offspring
Respecting your offspring’s privacy
Remembering your own lies
Purchasing household items without a 4 hour trip to Ikea
Food that isn’t fried

The woman is ridiculous 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why is she behaving like she was actually born yesterday? It’s Home Bargains, where us common folk do our household shopping. This is not a new concept 🤦🏻‍♀️

Concepts that are alien to Toni:
Personal hygiene
Grocery shopping in actual shops
Cooking
Spending time with your own offspring
Working for a living
Not taking your offspring out of school to go on a foreign holiday
Planning activities that involve both offspring
Respecting your offspring’s privacy
Remembering your own lies
Purchasing household items without a 4 hour trip to Ikea
Food that isn’t fried

The woman is ridiculous 🤯
You forgot shops selling like whole chickens.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who is actually going to take any cooking, makeup, gym, hair, shopping, mothering, wife, tips off her. Stop saying it's not gifted or sponsored. Those days are long gone. I would stay clear of any business that would works with the clampets.

Here's what I always thought but never said till now...... M doesn't fit her narrative. Her and Paul go out like Derrys Piss and Dicks (Posh and Becks), to take M doesn't fit their lifestyle. They want people to stare and think how glamorous they are, but with M there they are getting the type of attention they don't want.

So they try to hide him away and pretend he doesn't exist. Until this is questioned, and the show begins with taking M out and torturing him.

She watches him from a tiny baby monitor while she lays on a sofa watching movies halfway across a room. M is an inconvenience for her. She doesn't love him. She doesn't know what it's like to have a maternal bone in her body.

Toni you said you had a crappy childhood. You had 2 choices. Be a crappy mother like the one you had OR BREAK the chains of crappy parenting. You choice number one.

Shame on you.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She gets him to sit and record her 😳 Sweet and gentle Jesus, there’s wiser eating grass in fields. Paul’s as bad as her!

Reactions: 7
She gets him to sit and record her 😳 Sweet and gentle Jesus, there’s wiser eating grass in fields. Paul’s as bad as her!
Talking about when she makes it big she'll remember this. Does anyone want to tell her that she already peaked? She's an illiterate nasty dirty selfish asshole who is awful at makeup and tries to flog tit products thinking she's going to be the next Estee lauder. Give me strength

Also take a shot every time she said yous, yous would be dead lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm just thankful she has replaced yousins 🙄😂
The credit has obviously dried up or the credit cards have been blocked. Out shopping now with the rest of us in Lidl and Home bargains

Reactions: 4
See the way we got the time going into the gym and time out now to show she stayed. But no photos in the gym. She maybe just went to smyths 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The photo of the shower..like who in their right minds feels the need to tell people on their business page that they had a shower, surely its just a given that adults shower at least once a day

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The photo of the shower..like who in their right minds feels the need to tell people on their business page that they had a shower, surely its just a given that adults shower at least once a day
1. It's not her business page. CMB Cosmetics is the "business " page but she tags it when referencing Paul. So it's more his personal and business page.
2. She's showing us trolls as we mention every day that she doesn't shower. That is why she posted the pic today.

Reactions: 4
One thing that I've noticed noone has mentioned from the live the other day is just how much of a skivy Paul is to her "Paul gone do me a favour and grab this" "Paul gone get mey concealer" "Paul gone make me a cup of tea" she's a lazy sod sat on her arse snapping her fingers at him and now he's even doing lashes on HER client.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She might shower the odd day but she washes her hair about once a fortnight at most 🤮 she lies on her pillows with rotten hair, fries her dinner with the rotten hair hanging, leans over clients with rotten hair, she’s a dirty woman.

Paul is her slave but I’ve no sympathy as he’s the author of his own misfortune. He has created the monster 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Uck is she serious big massive cupcake and lollys as earrings.
Yous I wudnt be caught dead

And when she makes it big...
Some1 said it already she has peaked..she used to be the most sought after bridal makeup artist in the North.. after the scandal I dont know how any bride wud even want to be associated with her

She's getting all those boxes packed up for black Friday where she will be selling them for 50% off to get rid of them cus lets face it how many does she sell at full price
It's not a good business when your only busiest time is when you have a sale

Wonder is the warehouse still in operation
Havnt seen it in months so why are they back at the kitchen table packaging boxes

Reactions: 11
Uck is she serious big massive cupcake and lollys as earrings.
Yous I wudnt be caught dead

And when she makes it big...
Some1 said it already she has peaked..she used to be the most sought after bridal makeup artist in the North.. after the scandal I dont know how any bride wud even want to be associated with her

She's getting all those boxes packed up for black Friday where she will be selling them for 50% off to get rid of them cus lets face it how many does she sell at full price
It's not a good business when your only busiest time is when you have a sale

Wonder is the warehouse still in operation
Havnt seen it in months so why are they back at the kitchen table packaging boxes
I had the brush bought to me and it’s shite 😂😂 for how much she raves about it my primark one is better

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.