Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VioletBear

VIP Member
‘Never take your mind or freedom for granted’ is she having a wee dig at the care home for not allowing visitors?

Reactions: 2

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
Omg.

She is a right stirry fucker, you'd think nobody knew how to make mince stew. Poking her nose in there when he's making dinner.

Him upending the box of gravy granules into the pot.

I swear, I hope those stories are still on the morra so I can show my husband 🤣🤣🤣 we'd a wile laugh about the whole chicken in supermarket, legs and all still on...!!
Upending the gravy granules 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mary Kate

What did MM have for dinner?? Only her Da and Paul had the stew? To be fair she is old enough to cook some thing for her self! Looks like she keeps her distance

passthepopcornnai

Chatty Member
Yeah I'm the same. That smug botched face. See she finally guilted Hazel, who she doesn't pay to fit her in on a Saturday ffs.

And Toni stop with the botching, it's really noticeable and you're always gonna be as ugly as you are on the inside. Put the money towards a chair for M
How do you know she doesn’t pay?

Lady_Tabitha

VIP Member
The big Black jalopy that Paul is driving and using for business is a DLA car. Whether from his, hers or Ms its still illegal what he's doing
How do you know? (Not meant in a rude way, just genuinely asking how would we know/find out if someone drove a DLA car?)