Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kizzyd33

I know I shouldn't but can I say one thing........ Mary Keogh has had a good bitta work done 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 2

cantstandthenonsense

Precious Paula always walked the dog, he would take him up over Sheriffs Mountain every morning hail, rain or sunshine. But the daily walks stopped when the stories of the butcher all came out. Poor dog hasn't been out over the mountain since.
What’s the story about the butcher?

derrybrunette

The first compensation payments are expected to be made this week so maybe then she might actually buy a suitable chair, won’t hold my breath though

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
She’s a con artist and you’re funding her next unnecessary home renovation or luxury holiday. Come on people!? I despair 🤦🏻‍♀️

Herefortea135

VIP Member
Sooo I was at an event last night where Neill aka Gossip Guy NI who apparently used to be one of Toni's besties was, he was asked about her and he said I wasn't her friend I was Paul's friend(but she was on holidays with him so I honestly think she knows what's going on). Paddy McGurgan also asked who she was pretending he had no clue despite them working together
Haha the shade 😎😂

Reactions: 1

Derrygirl21

What's she saying in that video she put the music over where Hazel's fixing her hair?
"Yous I'm fucking gorgeous" ??? .. someone please tell me I'm wrong 🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1