Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yep naw no way

Chatty Member
So basically she's such a saint that doesn't drink...but only because she has a drug addiction. It makes sense. How can she function enough to look after the children. This makes me feel sorry for Paul. He's looking after a child with additional needs, another one who seems to have her mother's personality but she's still a child at the end of the day and a drug addict for a wife...I'm not degrading people with addictions. But this dickhead is so far in cuckoo land she doesn't even recognise it. Isnt there addictions in the family also?
I have to say, I don't like this one bit! Plenty in the town with additions, just because a post is up with pisyou can't come out with this stuff, keep it real, don't stur, I'm sure my comment won't go down to well, but oh well, and the kid is only a kid so leave her be

I find it hard to believe that the school doesn't know M has cerebral palsy. Schools have to have a Childs medical history if there are issues. If they don't have it then there is something badly wrong at the school particularly with a child with such additional needs as M.
Wonder if this is what someone mentioned already, someone on here said something was happening and they couldn't say what, ppl were asking was she a teacher

Reactions: 2

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
What the actual fuck is up with her hair,,,,, sweet jesus, is she wearing a wig

It's whopping,,,,,

To be honest,, if she keeps slabbering the way she does, she's asking for bother,

Showing off her so called designer goods, tells Instagram when she's working,

She may awell leave the key in her front door
That's a very good point. And for all their fancy stuff they have no security

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
So they are paying finance on her car themselves

And now getting dla car for Paul

Jesus. They haven't a clue,

They work, eat, sleep, shite together one car would surely do them,

Pure greedy
Yeah thats exactly what they are doing. When she had the DLA car Paul had a silver jeep estate thing

It's ridiculous they have 2 jalopis at the door

Cathy4242

If she wants to give her ma one of each of her shite products then go do it. Narcissist, Toni, needs to broadcast it 🙄🙄🫠

• Heart
Omg I was watching the stories tonight thinking wtf she really has to be doing an saying things for us here to talk about 😂 fucking hell she’s a dose to the highest degree

Gossipdollxoxo

Chatty Member
Sooo I was at an event last night where Neill aka Gossip Guy NI who apparently used to be one of Toni's besties was, he was asked about her and he said I wasn't her friend I was Paul's friend(but she was on holidays with him so I honestly think she knows what's going on). Paddy McGurgan also asked who she was pretending he had no clue despite them working together
I seen Cathy Martin was out with him too the other night at a property thing in the Europa it looked like