Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was be truly shocked if she doesn’t go to Copenhagen, it’s just in her selfish nature to still go. And sure even if she stays it’ll be a ‘poor me’ pity party with digs at M.

Despicable POS she is.

Reactions: 7
If she goes. It won’t surprise me to be honest. It’s clear as day when doesn’t give a hoot about that poor boy. I’m sure them ambulance staff are thinking what sort of mother doesn’t stand near by til the ambulance moves off.

Reactions: 6
Wait, Toni’s going to Copenhagen? 🤣

NOTHING will stop her from getting on that plane. I’ll be more surprised if she doesn’t go than if she does 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s selfish through and through, her son is an inconvenience to her.

Reactions: 8
Wait, Toni’s going to Copenhagen? 🤣

NOTHING will stop her from getting on that plane. I’ll be more surprised if she doesn’t go than if she does 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s selfish through and through, her son is an inconvenience to her.
She will go completely mute on social media and go on the trip. That’s my bet

Reactions: 18
For all the money that boy brings HER, you’d think she’d appreciate him more! I wish the young man well and a speedy recovery but he’s better off without her! Harsh but true

She will go completely mute on social media and go on the trip. That’s my bet
The other girls will surely post it

Reactions: 7
M already ruined the live. He's not going to ruin her holiday too. But atleast the sale is coming up and she can use this situation to advertise it.
Suppose Paul was taking them all to the airport too

Reactions: 3
Surely not…

as in she’ll surely not go to Copenhagen! I will be totally & utterly disgusted if she goes! 😡

Reactions: 4
I have never even met that wane but I'm so anxious to know that he's ok I could not leave him unattended in another room knowing he could potentially take a seizure especially after he has one he should not be left alone. 😢 I really hope she doesn't go to Copenhagen at this time and realises her priorities before it's too late

I can't see her going now.if flight is 7pm in Dublin.
Need to b there 2/3 hours b4..4/5pm..then is it like 3hr drive to Dublin
She wud need to b hitting road soon but my guess is m will b in hospital most of the day.

Reactions: 3
Isnt it funny how M takes seizures just b4 the majority of her trips away, that child is clearly crying out for love from his mother and probably in a strange way wanting her to stay, good for him if he wrecks every holiday she plans

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Isnt it funny how M takes seizures just b4 the majority of her trips away, that child is clearly crying out for love from his mother and probably in a strange way wanting her to stay, good for him if he wrecks every holiday she plans
I was thinking the same..The chaos in that house this past week with clothes everywhere, videos of outputs, constant talk of Copenhagen..M like every other child is a sponge and soaks up all the drama and anxiety..The poor child need a relaxing calm environment not a mad house

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm discusted at her recording the ambulance, she's a self centered bas@@@d, all poor me, that poor boy should be takin away from her, someone needs to look after him and give him the love he needs, how bleeping dare her one min tears an snots, then all of a sudden sales, duck away off an look after your son Toni you c@@t

I never hated her, but I do now! Selfish b

• Heart
Reactions: 10
God love M I really hope he's ok. I would be beside myself with worry if he was mine. I do understand that having a special needs child is very, very hard on the parents and siblings and would never begrudge a few nights respite for the family whether it just be at home or a trip away but Toni rips the arse clean out of it with her trips away so if she goes on this one I'll be gobsmacked at her. Like honestly how could she, in all seriousness, post about that wee boy being in that type of danger and then go on holiday while he's still in hospital.

Either way we'll get the 'I'm too concerned about M to go but I'm going to be fuming and have a massive pity party but tears sell crappy sticks so buy from me coz poor us' or she'll post that she wasn't going to go but Paul talked her into it coz she needs the break bla bleeping bla.

I'm not a holy Joe like Toni pretends to be but I've said a prayer for M and have a wee candle lit for him coz my hearts broke thinking about him and I hope he's ok.

Reactions: 16
I am glad she has made the right decision on not going, it really wouldn't be right, anything could happen that poor boy

Reactions: 5
God bless them all 🙏you know M isn't well when she's not went on her trip, no matter what my heart goes out to them today

In fairness to them they usually don’t let you in when working on someone and they are probably waiting to follow the ambulance to the hospital. As much as she is a dose my heart breaks for them and the poor boy.

• Heart
I am glad she has made the right decision on not going, it really wouldn't be right, anything could happen that poor boy
She didn't. She just knows she'd be a bleep leaving the child. Most likely she's raging she missed her hair appointment and didn't want to go without her fit and hair done. There wasn't a shred of emotion in her voice. She will be ripping she missed Copenhagen

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.