Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had a post up about a family meal at Mama Masala. They did a competition, she shared it saying I want to wine. Low and behold she won. Coincidence? I think not. 🤔

So many like this. Wtf?
yeah I noticed that myself she worked there to and her family work in there also

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Shes reading here and taking advice by bringing dog for a walk, albeit on hottest day of the year..
Maybe she might take our advice and bring Maddison next time, she could easily put him in a buggy, even just for a wee bit of fresh air

• Heart
Reactions: 11
“Of” you mean HAVE you illiterate moron! 🤦🏻‍♀️

A drinks wall? A drinks wall/coffee bar? In the “dining room” of her terraced council house? The notions 🤣🤣🤣 At least the glass wall doesn’t seem to be happening. The “Sunday Funday” (still not a word) money is absolutely burning a hole in her pocket. It’s quite pathetic.

Building a house with the mas claim money on the cards in the future then 🙄 She‘ll be hard to stick🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What size of house does she think she has, it's like a game of tetris to see how much furniture and tit that she can cram into the house..
Everytime I look at her kitchen it reminds me never to use that company in Buncrana, any reputable company would have told her that her kitchen was way to small for what she has

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Her house gives me anxiety. A small terraced house in creggan with all this oversized furniture makes me feel claustrophobic just looking at it

Reactions: 8
A drinks and coffee bar for someone who doesn't drink alcohol or coffee, says all you need to know about her.

Just another excuse to say look at me, I don't pay taxes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The “Sunday Funday” (still not a word) money is absolutely burning a hole in her pocket. It’s quite pathetic.
I don't think she made that much money in the end up. Those 50+ tickets just didn't sell out in 1 day and seems no one was that bothered about being there. We only seen posts from people who had something to do with the event, such as those pop up shops and sponsors.
She also didn't come on bragging about making alot of money like she has before.
Even tho the tickets were £99, the hotel got a portion of that.

Reactions: 3
Don't know how true it is but I heard in work that Caroline had to advise her to give free tickets to local Donegal influencers and people in the industry, so it obviously wasn't a sell out and that was just to fill the room

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well she’s got money from somewhere and it’s burning a hole in her pocket. As soon as she makes any money she either blows it on a holiday or home “improvements” 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Well she’s got money from somewhere
Her sons DLA. It does go in him, clearly. So it has to go somewhere.
Now that MM is on school holidays, there'll be no holiday until school returns in September

"It doesn't go to him" I meant

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.