Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be harder than we realise to open the current packaging and put into a new one and put a house of scents sticker on it 🤣🤣🤣
Unless she's reading here and now realise house of scent is already in use and can't think of another new name and just moved back to devine scents

Reactions: 2
It must be harder than we realise to open the current packaging and put into a new one and put a house of scents sticker on it 🤣🤣🤣
Unless she's reading here and now realise house of scent is already in use and can't think of another new name and just moved back to devine scents
Wrong thread?

Reactions: 5
If she had of gone home from work to her child for once, she would have been there to see he was unwell. God love that poor wean. I bet he feels loads better when his daddy is there.....

Reactions: 7
Day 4 and we're still on the same t-shirt Unbelievable. 🤢 She must smell like Foyle Street on an a warm day

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She's in bed with M saying she's taking care of him but 3 hours later she's outside the salon laughing like a witch? Where's your priorities at?

I'm really really behind but what all surgeries has she had now? New teeth too?

Sorry if this has been said before but this has sickened me. Her company according to the tax man is running at a loss of 20k last year?? And her business has been filed as a going concern. But she's been on how many holidays this year? How much did she earn from the event? From her pop up that she earned 'Loads of money', the designer clothes, handbags etc. House improvements.

I'm sorry but can anyone tell me where I can report this to the taxman if there is such a way? Me and my partner struggled to pay our tax bill this year, we can just about afford to put diesel in our cars for this tit to lie her way through life. I'm seriously going through every single thing on her insta tonight and these threads to screenshot and start a file.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Sorry if this has been said before but this has sickened me. Her company according to the tax man is running at a loss of 20k last year?? And her business has been filed as a going concern. But she's been on how many holidays this year? How much did she earn from the event? From her pop up that she earned 'Loads of money', the designer clothes, handbags etc. House improvements.

I'm sorry but can anyone tell me where I can report this to the taxman if there is such a way? Me and my partner struggled to pay our tax bill this year, we can just about afford to put diesel in our cars for this tit to lie her way through life. I'm seriously going through every single thing on her insta tonight and these threads to screenshot and start a file.
Well that's really where you need to start 🤷🏻‍♀️ evidence for everything. But you've notified her now so she'll go on a deleting spree I think she did that before.

You have to bear in mind there's a lot of benefits in that house too, or sorry, the house and where Paul claims to live 🙄

You could provide a whole lot of evidence to the taxman and they still will do nothing about it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Well that's really where you need to start 🤷🏻‍♀️ evidence for everything. But you've notified her now so she'll go on a deleting spree I think she did that before.

You have to bear in mind there's a lot of benefits in that house too, or sorry, the house and where Paul claims to live 🙄

You could provide a whole lot of evidence to the taxman and they still will do nothing about it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ive got quite a few screenshots now and I know there's plenty on this thread too including videos. I searched it online and began the reporting procedure which seemed easy, they said they will contact me for supporting information. So I assume that will be a few weeks until someone picks it up 🙄. Probably won't do anything but sure I can try 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 7
No Toni it's not a vibe. Get your lazy backside up and shower, it's a beautiful day. Take your kids out

Reactions: 5
Could of swore I seen the old da in Dalys on Friday. So loud and obnoxious. Like singing and humming really loudly. Like father Like daughter. A mouth. Gave me the heeby jeebys. 😒

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.