Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s back in Saturdays work clothes! Totally no shame even admitting the absolute skank! She can’t wait to get home to get on her phone?? Anyone else would be dying to get home to see their child but once again he’s just never mentioned or even thought about. Makes me sick! Oh and what the hell is wrong with her face? Totally pulled, plumped and botoxed that she doesn’t even look like her self apart from the chin 🤣 Paul does look so tired though, I think he knows their game is up and everyone is on to them and sees them for what they truly are.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So I take it maggiemay also stayed down last night too? Off school again? I know It’s coming up to the end of the year but holy Jesus how many days is that this year alone?

Reactions: 8
1 room, 2 beds. That's progress for them. No sign of MM so her and her friend must of had there own room

Reactions: 2
I would understand someone who was drunk not washing their face before bed (been there manys a time).

For someone that doesn't drink, how difficult is it to wash your face before you go to bed? 🤢
Even less difficult to wash it properly in the morning 🤢
This is so true, one of the things I love now about no longer drinking is the fact that after a night out my make up is now off my face before bed whereas any night I was steaming there was zero chance of that ever happening lol. She's a pure clat!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Save the date directory had it on their story of her grand entrance lol………. Awwwkkkwaaaaaarrrrrdddd 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh god they actually brought the thrones with them 🙈 I thought they were part of hotel deco. They think they are the posh and becks of creggan

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just can't get over the outfit at all. It did absolutely nothing for her and only drew attention to her really unfortunate pigeon chest.

Everyone is looking like wtf.

I think staff of the shandon got free tickets and if not free then heavily discounted

Did you notice most (99%) of the posts she reshared are those of people who had something to do with the event. Wheres the guests posts?

Reactions: 13
Do you remember the dress code she mentions was to wear what ever you want. You don't have to get dressed up and wear whatever you're comfortable in?
Then they have a best dressed competition....... so nice them to make you feel worse about yourself for not dressing up. Wearing what you are comfortable in, won't win you prizes.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Do you remember the dress code she mentions was to wear what ever you want. You don't have to get dressed up and wear whatever you're comfortable in?
Then they have a best dressed competition....... so nice them to make you feel worse about yourself for not dressing up. Wearing what you are comfortable in, won't win you prizes.
Imagine if ypu had went down in a pair of jeans and a wee top 🙄 you'd have felt so out of place

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.