Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1 - that outfit was stinking enough when I thought that was an actual hat, that hairband is the most ridiculous piece of kit I've seen on her yet. She looks like Jackie Onassis broke out of a nursing home and went on the game

2 - she definitely gave out tickets for free or half nothing for I've seen 2 I know in the crowd and they definitely wouldn't have 200 quid to drop on this but one of them is friends with her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There wasn't 1 person watching that makeup demo...🀣🀣 eyes everywhere except on toni...I'm sure she noticed that aswell...

Reactions: 5
DE93452E-E583-4F8C-A219-55F58F28AA48.jpeg

Yeah tit face - a bootiful crowd made up of a group of people that got free tickets, looked bored stupid and had no interest in you at all! An absolutely stunning success πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That book.. 'beauty begins the moment ypu decide to be yourself' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she doesn't even know who she is for she tries to steal everybody elses style... Knob

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did you hear Paul say you better not be tiny tears tonight? So obvious they read these threads. I see so much sadness in his eyes. I would love for him to be free to be himself and happy.

Reactions: 10
Such a coincidence that the lady that won best dressed just so happens to write for a local magazine πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
That was handy

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They have just made all that money and paul looks like hes just been caught sniffing the drag queens thong from the back, dosent look a happy man at all. Hes wel prepared for the show to continue tonight and tomorrow with her "tiny tears". Same mans not a bit stupid

Reactions: 5
Why was the age group at that event 50-80. I think she knows herself she's lost all credibility in anybody worth knowing and everyone else in Derry.

Not even mentioning that bleeping hat Nurse Ratched.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Everyone looks so bored.

Best dressed in a plain black dress?! It's lovely but there were nicer outfits...so very convenient alright

Love how she addressed why the bags weren't made up before today 🀣🀣 reading here oh so religiously.

I doubt they made very much money as a ton load of people were given free tickets as far as I've heard.

I'd say that "counsellor" will get an even worse name for herself after that tit show. The entire thing was just so cringe

Reactions: 7
Why was the age group at that event 50-80. I think she knows herself she's lost all credibility in anybody worth knowing and everyone else in Derry.

Not even mentioning that bleeping hat Nurse Ratched.
Nurse Ratched 🀣🀣 knew the outfit reminded me of someone 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would understand someone who was drunk not washing their face before bed (been there manys a time).

For someone that doesn't drink, how difficult is it to wash your face before you go to bed? 🀒
Even less difficult to wash it properly in the morning 🀒

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.