Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no knowledge of Special Needs requirements or what it entails as a parent or caregiver but they don't seem to take Maddison anywhere. Maybe he is happier at home but the wee critter seems to never be involved in any plans☹🥺.....you think they'd be more eager to spend time with him doing something he likes it's Easy for me to say I am not living their life but he's either in the back of the car or in that house that's as far as they bring him out!

I thought the picture was of Maggie May and Maddison at first and I was like awk they took him, at a second glance it's Paul's big fat head! He can't be left behind or he's down to dick half of Derry🍆🍆🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Even if Maddison is more comfortable in familiar surroundings they should spend quality time with him and do things as a family.
If they slowly brought him out of his comfort zone he would adapt but they would rather leave him behind..I have a feeling he is I'm residential care or transitioning towards it

Reactions: 6
If she wanted to bring M she would but she loves playing pretend that they're a perfect wee able bodied family of 3

Reactions: 7
You can bet on it if they took that wee boy anywhere she would be documenting every inch of it, like she does any trip out, which tells me she doesn’t bother with him 😞

Reactions: 9
If she wanted to bring M she would but she loves playing pretend that they're a perfect wee able bodied family of 3
She can't be bothered with him and he's rarely there. She was forever documenting when he was and giving off. Definitely transitioning to residential care

And no harm June has only just begun, how many holidays do you need? Its a bit stupid at this point. Just blowing money. Shes only back last week from St Tropez ffs

Reactions: 10
She is an utter disgrace! It’s like she can’t stand being under the same roof as her son! What the hell is wrong with the woman? Paul is as bad. How can anyone leave their child like that? She makes me sick.
It is clear she can’t be content.
Like everyone loves a holiday! But I don’t know anyone who doesn’t say on their way home, god I can’t wait to see my own bed, or I can’t wait to get back to routine. Toni clearly is chasing the end of the frigging rainbow, she will never be happy.

Reactions: 14
Poor M left at home again. She’ll probably say he would have hated it and he doesn’t understand etc and maybe he would but ffs do something with him. Seems any free time she has she’s in her bed or on holiday. That poor boy probably doesn’t know if he’s coming or going, there’s so much she could do with him to stimulate him and help him reach his full potential. That little boy won’t be here forever with all his complex needs, make the most of the time! Wee stop at b&m for a few fidget toys on way back will make it all better.

Madison is able bodied!
He is, but he has disabilities which don’t appear to fit Toni’s lifestyle. I don’t think that comment was meant to offend. Toni seems to want to forget her disabled child exists. I find it harrowing to witness to be honest. He deserves so much more, much better.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
He is, but he has disabilities which don’t appear to fit Toni’s lifestyle. I don’t think that comment was meant to offend. Toni seems to want to forget her disabled child exists. I find it harrowing to witness to be honest. He deserves so much more, much better.
It’s totally heartbreaking the way that he is forgotten about. It makes me so angry. It’s like Toni lives in the Victorian era and wants to hide him away and forget about him. People with autism need routine and familiar people. She’s jetting off every bloody week. The fella doesn’t know what’s going on around him and Paul has went way down in my estimation as he’s as bad letting it happen. What’s going on in Madison’s head when his Mum and Dad are never there. I’m sure he doesn’t understand when/if they’re coming back.

I’ve a child with additional needs and I wouldn’t change him for the world and I miss him when he’s at school or at my parents house for a few hours. I can’t bear how they just abandon him

• Heart
They’re counting down the days until residential care can take over for sure. She’ll be saying he has too and blame her own mental health.

It’s beyond a joke at this stage. I used to laugh at people here going on about ringing social services but even now I’m like what the duck.

There’s campsites plenty on their bleeping doorstep. Why didn’t she go to her precious shandon that he loved so much? Surely there’s camping places down around there? Or they could’ve gone to portrush or glamming in Fermanagh, but naw just any excuse to leave poor M at home and like someone else said Play happy family’s

I believe M also has cerebral palsy so it possibly makes walking long distances etc difficult for him not that that would be much of a problem for tony she probably doesn’t walk the length of herself and sure she can get a wheelchair for her ma so that wouldn’t be an issue

I believe M also has cerebral palsy so it possibly makes walking long distances etc difficult for him not that that would be much of a problem for tony she probably doesn’t walk the length of herself and sure she can get a wheelchair for her ma so that wouldn’t be an issue
Yeah I remember a few years ago it was a nice day and she was sick of seeing everyone out with their families and she should be able to as well, so she stuck M in a chair and paraded up the quay and filmed the whole thing and then complained and moaned that it's not fair on her

That child is an inconvenience to her. Shes beyond unhappy, always running off and making out she's got the perfect life. Far fron it. Shes a nasty vile human and a piss poor mother. Selfish to a fault. There is plenty they can do or take him too and they don't. Also why not save that money for the house with the big garden for him? Rather than blowing it on crappy cheap holidays, have one good inclusive family holiday. Its never a bother to take her mother away and shes an absolute nightmare

I couldn't in good conscience leave a child like M so much. He has extremely complex needs with feeding, the lad needs someone to change his nappy and its not fair that he's left to other people when his parents could be there, he has seizures which can be life threatening, let alone anything else. How they can just leave him and not care just baffles me

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her driving the quad 🙈 wasn't I pure good, are you impressed? Naw I'd be bleeping impressed if you acted like a mother to your son

Reactions: 8
I dont know why she is buying skin care as airport treats. Best thing she could treat herself to is a good sunscreen because the damage she already has is horrific, she's like a leather boot

Reactions: 9
She wont buy her own house because it would have to come out of her own pocket, this way shes probs paying £90 a week at the most for a housing property that at the same time is getting fully paid for by benefits. Them adjustments to the house how on earth did she get the go ahead for them and talking a while back about putting a glass wall in the hallway with a son who takes siezures. Shes not the brightest bulb in the pack

• Haha
She wont buy her own house because it would have to come out of her own pocket, this way shes probs paying £90 a week at the most for a housing property that at the same time is getting fully paid for by benefits. Them adjustments to the house how on earth did she get the go ahead for them and talking a while back about putting a glass wall in the hallway with a son who takes siezures. Shes not the brightest bulb in the pack
she’s an absolute DOSE that’s all I can say….

Reactions: 2
Was she always this extravagant? I only know her this past year. Was she always so dramatic? I wonder what Paul’s family really think. I never see his brothers and sisters in her Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.