Colour Me Bootiful #13 I like to lie and my husband doesn’t like to butter my fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when you think she couldn’t get much lower… she goes & leaves that poor critter at home, my nerves would be wrecked being away so far away from him in a different country, how can they all enjoy themselves?!?!

Reactions: 9
Mm must have been spray tanned to, for she looks orange, like her ma

I have no words, that poor child, I'm sure there is a family out there who would give their right arm to have m in their family

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s a €unt. How can you go on a family holiday without a member of your family? That’s beyond cruel.

Reactions: 12
I take back what I said then about the plane journey if she was able to do it for her own gain when she was up Cliona's hole. Didn't know about that as I had unfollowed her round the time she lodged herself up Clionas hole. Shocking that she can do it when she wants to but leaves the wee man when she couldn't be arsed. Sorry, THEY, not just her but Paul too.

Reactions: 5
“rushing around Derry yesterday in her tracksuit and unwashed hair looking about as designer as a piece of used gum under the seat of a translink bus”

Well I laughed at this 🤣

Not making light of it - I completely agree with you 💯 That sentence just gave me a while laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“rushing around Derry yesterday in her tracksuit and unwashed hair looking about as designer as a piece of used gum under the seat of a translink bus”

Well I laughed at this 🤣

Not making light of it - I completely agree with you 💯 That sentence just gave me a while laugh 😂
You always have my back! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I held off commenting earlier because for once I was sure this trip was for M. I could cry, he loves Mickey Mouse and they’ve left him behind 😢 Airports have sensory rooms and queue jump passes these days to make it easier for kids like M so they can’t use that as an excuse. Gutted for him 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I held off commenting earlier because for once I was sure this trip was for M. I could cry, he loves Mickey Mouse and they’ve left him behind 😢 Airports have sensory rooms and queue jump passes these days to make it easier for kids like M so they can’t use that as an excuse. Gutted for him 😢
Actually more surprised she didn't use him for attention. Bet she got it paid for too as respite

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Why o why would she even consider booking mm Christmas present to colide with M's birthday.
Exactly my thoughts. That could have been booked at ANY time of the year.

I’m surprised she didn’t say

Youssssss could our hotel be any closer.

I hope she gets a croissant stuck in her throat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why should she bring M. He is such an inconvenience to her and would ruin her holiday. God forbid MM has a terrible time.
Why try and give M a good time when it would ruin her own time and MMs time.
Between the 2 parents, not 1 could look after M.
Gives no fucks about there disabled child. Buy no problem spending his benefits on themselves.
To keep M happy, it's a few pound in the poundshop and the other spoilt brat of a daughter is given holidays to London and Paris.
You're an absolute disgrace Toni. 100 bleeping percent

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I second this
Why should she bring M. He is such an inconvenience to her and would ruin her holiday. God forbid MM has a terrible time.
Why try and give M a good time when it would ruin her own time and MMs time.
Between the 2 parents, not 1 could look after M.
Gives no fucks about there disabled child. Buy no problem spending his benefits on themselves.
To keep M happy, it's a few pound in the poundshop and the other spoilt brat of a daughter is given holidays to London and Paris.
You're an absolute disgrace Toni. 100 bleeping percent
I second this 1 MILLION PERCENT!!!

You can slag off the brides, witch about your friends Toni… but THIS is as low as you can get. bleeping disgusting!!!

Reactions: 18
No one would begrudge a parent a break or a trip away especially if they have a child with additional needs but when they are away all the time without their child and clearly treat their children differently it’s just really sad, I just hope M doesn’t fully understand. It wouldn’t have even been so bad if they’d made an effort for his birthday but to toss him a few fidgets from home bargains and a balloon but yet take MM to London and then transform the warehouse for her and her friends it’s just heartbreaking. I’m aware we only see a snap shot so I sincerely hope they did more that what they showed but I feel if it was worth showing she’d have shown it. There’s so much they could do for that little boy to help him deal with his issues, confining him to the 4 walls isn’t gonna help, it’s like they’ve given up ‘oh he doesn’t like going out so we aren’t gonna take him out’ 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’ve a friend with a disabled daughter and I can safely say her and Toni are night and day as Mothers. My friend has travelled the world from her own pocket to educate herself about her child’s condition, to learn how to communicate with her and to aid her development. Because of my friend’s dedication her child is doing all the things the experts said she’d never do. She never leaves her side and makes sure she’s included in absolutely everything they do as a family. I don’t think anyone begrudges Maggie May a trip to Disney but it shouldn’t come at her brother’s expense.

• Heart
Just when we thought she cudnt get any lower.....that poor wain just being left behind like their family pet.....
Mm away twice within 6 months...spoilt wee witch...and her and Paul not long back from reel island.....it beggars belief....

• Haha
Just when we thought she cudnt get any lower.....that poor wain just being left behind like their family pet.....
Mm away twice within 6 months...spoilt wee witch...and her and Paul not long back from reel island.....it beggars belief....
Reel island 😂😂😂 brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.