Colour Me Bootiful #13 I like to lie and my husband doesn’t like to butter my fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only is it a fake brooch..its a fake handbag too.. all her stuff is fake.
Follows a girl who has her own insta page selling fake stuff from China
...you can roll a turd in glitter...at the end of the day...its still a turd 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They got poor m a birthday cake he cant eat or drink and hasnt a clue what it is. That was for her benefit the big bleep to fill her face. You know rightly they will bring him back teddys and toys to ease their guilt and she will make a song and dance about it for the mother of the year award.

Reactions: 15
No need just no need to put that on this morning , beautiful St Patrick’s day morning and I’ve been out off my breakfast now 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
omg that video of Paul. I’m revolted. I generally like a man in a nice pant, but not when their pants are eating them.
Thank god he stopped of the turnaround as I didn’t want to see, what I can imagine, as a tiny sosig roll 🪡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
omg that video of Paul. I’m revolted. I generally like a man in a nice pant, but not when their pants are eating them.
Thank god he stopped of the turnaround as I didn’t want to see, what I can imagine, as a tiny sosig roll 🪡
Yea like their a good brand. Gant. But it doesn't matter when they're too small to cover his side chops, and stuck up his crack.

Reactions: 7
Jesus my eyes! No need for that at all. I like a man with a bum not loose skin at tops of his legs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
His gant cost £30 and
£29 are up his arse hole

He's a mess, she's a mess

Can anything be done about them leaving M once again,

Oh let's reward mm bullying behaviour,

Just the way toni tit knows, running away from your problems

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was watching that video of him a few days ago and he looks like he dosent brush his teeth, its was a harder watch than when toni got her pant tash out for the world to see after the operation

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The only thing not tipping me over the edge is that they seem to just be in Paris and not a Benefit Bunch trip to disney. Its gona be one hell of a TikTok trip .. 3 teens in Paris, wat else do we expect.
They really don't raise their children. Its laughable. They want to be MM's friend rather than teach her morals and values. Good luck to them in a few years

Reactions: 5
The only thing not tipping me over the edge is that they seem to just be in Paris and not a Benefit Bunch trip to disney. Its gona be one hell of a TikTok trip .. 3 teens in Paris, wat else do we expect.
They really don't raise their children. Its laughable. They want to be MM's friend rather than teach her morals and values. Good luck to them in a few years
Disney is just a short train ride away

Reactions: 3
Omg she did him dirty 🤣

Trying to take the heat off herself by shaming him 🤣🤣🤣

Didn't work Toni, ye's are both cretins 🖕🏻

• Haha
Someone who is MMs age does not want to be a tourist in Paris.
If they don't go to disney then it's a trip for themselves disguised as a present to MM

Someone who is MMs age does not want to be a tourist in Paris.
If they don't go to disney then it's a trip for themselves disguised as a present to MM
She does if she's getting money splashed on her. This is Toni's daughter after all. I'd say they'll be dropping a few grand on shopping no problem at all. They do it every time they go away and photograph themselves with all the shopping bags.

Absolute bottom of the barrel chavs 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.