Colour Me Bootiful #13 I like to lie and my husband doesn’t like to butter my fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you joking me ??? 😡😡😡
M gets lucky packet birthday pressies.. and did I read right ..she is off to Paris.
Someone should be reporting her for child neglect.
That poor child 😢

Reactions: 10
Probably a wee disney trip which they wouldn't dream of taking their mickey mouse obsessed son on, so sad
Yes Ive heard it’s a trip to Disney but thought it was load of shite but sounds like could be right! That would be awful if it was M’s birthday and she didn’t bring him with them to Disney of all places!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It's her birthday treat sure. Did you not know she needs a birthday present too when it's someone else's birthday? She gives me the ick 😐

Reactions: 7
im hoping its a family trip and they are taking M for his birthday. Im giving them the benefit of the doubt that this is a trip to spend quality time with M. I will eat my words if it isn't but surely she isn't that heartless 😐 Especially Paul.

Reactions: 9
im hoping its a family trip and they are taking M for his birthday. Im giving them the benefit of the doubt that this is a trip to spend quality time with M. I will eat my words if it isn't but surely she isn't that heartless 😐 Especially Paul.
I really hope so too, imagine his wee face seeing mickey & minnie

Reactions: 5
After taking MM to London for her birthday if they were going to Disney it would surely be for M birthday. You’d need to be heartless if you went without him

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.