Colour Me Bootiful #13 I like to lie and my husband doesn’t like to butter my fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did her blush ever pass the tests and available to buy? 🤣
Hey Toni lol

Final stage of production. As in the factory that makes it in China?
No, you have boxes and boxes in your warehouse. Its ready to go for a long long time.
Just no one can trust those so called ingredients and they needed real testing.
Or did they fail the tests and you had to get them remade with proper ingredients?

Reactions: 4
What’s with the big CMB…. Makes it look soooo tacky! I quite liked the bottle but the CMB put me right off!

Reactions: 4
What is she going on about that last year it was meant to come out but was held up as people were trying to destroy her? Have I missed something

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is she going on about that last year it was meant to come out but was held up as people were trying to destroy her? Have I missed something
Hahaha where to start?
There was a huge issue with the ingredients of her products. Some did not have ingredients listed and was against the law. Customers need ingredients to see if anything they are allergic to whats in the product.
The lip products did have ingredients listed but all were exactly the same. The juicy Lucy lip gloss has exactly the same ingredients at the strawberry wine red lip stick.

Someone took a reaction to a product and she was reported. The products were taken off the market (except her biggest fan rasha was still selling them)
The products had to go to an official lab to be tested. Costing Toni alot of money apparently but with her lifestyle, she could afford it but it should have been done anyway before they put there products up for sale.

But ofcourse, this was the trolls fault. Nothing to do with there dodgy dealing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Toni is such a victim blamer she cannot take any responsibility whatsoever for her actions, its always someone elses fault.

If you had of labelled your products properly in the first place then nothing would have happened, so stop blaming your "trolls" and run your business properly

• Heart
The blush wasn't released last year, she was pulled up about ingredients not listed on her products,

It's no one fault bar her own, she plays the victim card all the time

She is a fraud and and a con artist

Her speech this morning talking about the dog, was very badly slurred,

Reactions: 5
I'm still not over the fact that she thinks she had an Aunt Sally because her loony ma used to say You look like Aunt Sally. That's a new level of stupidity for even Toni.
I am rolling at this 😂 when I seen that last night I nearly choked on my tea

• Haha
is the blush finally passed?
for someone so busy she's had a lot or no shows and cancellations recently

Reactions: 3
I’d hate to live in that street near the salon. Not an ounce of privacy with her taking 101 pictures

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.