Colour Me Bootiful #14 More trips away thanks to her son's DLA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for CMB

Standing ovation for @Culmore_Cat_Lady and their winning thread title ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ

Hands down the winning suggestion with a whopping 50 likes on first submission and 36 likes on second submission (my fault ๐Ÿ˜”)

Let us not forget the sterling efforts of @justanother"hater" with the suggestion
โ€œThomas Cooke by Toni the Crookโ€
with 26 likes

And the hilarious
โ€œyou may feel like a leopard but you've never changed your spotsโ€
by @secondhandnews with 23 likes.

Keep up the good work trolls.

Letโ€™s also give thanks and praise to Queen of the trolls herself, Antonia Gallagher ๐Ÿ‘‘ without whom, none of this entertainment would be possible
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ

๐Ÿ˜˜

Anyone fancy the recap?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
God love them, they are never out the door & never get a minute to themselves ๐Ÿฅบ

do either of those children know what routine is? Or what proper parents are?

Reactions: 9
God love them, they are never out the door & never get a minute to themselves ๐Ÿฅบ

do either of those children know what routine is? Or what proper parents are?
Ive never seen the like of them 2

And the grease hanging off her

Reactions: 4
Youssss
After Toni's ยฃ700 a night holiday she came home to creggandale and didn't win at life making her bed. Instead she had a few grey dayzzzz WURRRR she was just showing the reality of anxiety. So to show this, she got her blubby hubby to take a few pics of her in her pit just for effect and to keep the PIP payments coming.

PAUL HAS A woman STAMP ๐Ÿคข

Then Pauline decided to gift her a grand old pair of nags for her collapsed ass and wurrrrr she "didn't take her top off on holiday" she still modelled said NAGS for all to see without a trigger warning (will never look at a fried egg the same again)

Then poor Toni decided to abuse the NHS again for her 35395 ear infections at the one time ๐Ÿ™„

Paul had a birthday bash in the WankerWarehouse with the work clan

Makeup by Aaron left

Toni started her diet again thanks to a grand spendature in Home Bargains on 38573 treat bars and multipacks of crunchy shiiiite for the Laaarderrr

2 magpies at her wedding job

New CMB cosmetics product AUNT SALLY

Then the family of three went on a big family trip to Paris just days after her sons birthday for which she supplied a balloon and a few rattles and dummies (probably from her Home bargains trip), only forgetting the one member of family who truly deserved to go and see disney, was left at home being "watched" like Jackson the dog ...

Chanel and juicy lucy dripping off her in true creggandale fashunnnn. But youssss, it's ok, she made shurrrr we all knew it was a bargain holiday as she doesn't like to spend any money when she is there but she will pay for an extra bag for her shopping spree spending the good old CMB cosmetics earnings and her sons DLA๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ
Youssss her inbox was flooded for advice about trips to Paris so of course she had to act like a true travel agent (maybe in her 10 year plan) and get the best deeeels for us to make it as cheep and cheerful, All the while she has rebooked Paris and a trip for 4 for Saint Tropez (but don't be fooled, she is child snatching that week rather than taking her own son as he would ruin her holiday and spare time to make a few reeeels)

Apologies if i have forgotten anything feel free to add.. (first attempt at a recap)

AN THATS A WRAP.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Youssss
After Toni's ยฃ700 a night holiday she came home to creggandale and didn't win at life making her bed. Instead she had a few grey dayzzzz WURRRR she was just showing the reality of anxiety. So to show this, she got her blubby hubby to take a few pics of her in her pit just for effect and to keep the PIP payments coming.

Then Pauline decided to gift her a grand old pair of nags for her collapsed ass and wurrrrr she "didn't take her top off on holiday" she still modelled said NAGS for all to see without a trigger warning (will never look at a fried egg the same again)

Then poor Toni decided to abuse the NHS again for her 35395 ear infections at the one time ๐Ÿ™„

Makeup by Aaron left

Toni started her diet again thanks to a grand spendature in Home Bargains on 38573 treat bars and multipacks of crunchy shiiiite for the Laaarderrr

Then the family of three went on a big family trip to Paris just days after her sons birthday for which she supplied a balloon and a few rattles and dummies (probably from her Home bargains trip), only forgetting the one member of family who truly deserved to go and see disney, was left at home being "watched" like Jackson the dog ...

Chanel and juicy lucy dripping off her in true creggandale fashunnnn. But youssss, it's ok, she made shurrrr we all knew it was a bargain holiday as she doesn't like to spend any money when she is there but she will pay for an extra bag for her shopping spree spending the good old CMB cosmetics earnings and her sons DLA๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ
Youssss her inbox was flooded for advice about trips to Paris so of course she had to act like a true travel agent (maybe in her 10 year plan) and get the best deeeels for us to make it as cheep and cheerful, All the while she has rebooked Paris and a trip for 4 for Saint Tropez (but don't be fooled, she is child snatching that week rather than taking her own son as he would ruin her holiday and spare time to make a few reeeels)

Apologies if i have forgotten anything feel free to add.. (first attempt at a recap)

AN THATS A WRAP.
Absolutely outstanding ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Reactions: 6
Been hit by the Rona and I can't even bear to look at her stories as it will turn my stomach. That's bad craic when I'm not joking or trying to be smart ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ. My stomach turned when I read about her hair ๐ŸงŸ.

Back to the at Tropez trip. Is someone seriously allowing their child away with them? Very worrying..

AN the amazing thing about all of this is that she digs her own holes every time. Goes away...gets backlash for it...becomes a super bleep trying to justify everything she does..then does it again. If she had even one friend she wouldn't be acting this way. It proves she really doesn't have a single person in this world to turn to or who will support her. AN that's very sad ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 10
I see Paul was wearing the same clothes heโ€™d been wearing all day out to dinner which presumably means he didnโ€™t wash before going out either.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Back to the at Tropez trip. Is someone seriously allowing their child away with them? Very worrying..
She has to buy MM friends so of course she's bringing someone else's child on holiday. I know you keep forgetting Toni so I'll take a wee minute to remind you...

YOU HAVE TWO (2) CHILDREN TONI

Reactions: 13
Youssss

Makeup by Aaron left

AN THATS A WRAP.
Unreel ๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.