Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
I’m really sorry but as soon as I seen her pic all I could think of was the 2nd one and now I can’t un see it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

apologies to anyone having a late breakfast
Exactly what I came here to say! Shes looking more botched by the day

And now many times can't someone say "can you cope"

Reactions: 3

Blonde Aries

VIP Member
The landlord probs wouldn’t care if he’s getting the money regardless! I think all the people in there should have their qualifications and insurance ok display like certain take away establishments have to!
I've said that before, Id bet they don't have insurance or qualifications

Blonde Aries

VIP Member
Literally took a screenshot to show his nails but also… the makeup… the 2 eyes are completely different colours and the eyelash doesn’t look like it’s on right, the bottom lashes look longer than the strip, the liner is just whopping and I don’t know where to begin on the brows!
I noticed that also, it looks dirty

passthepopcornnai

Chatty Member
MM is most definitely the bully. Like her mother, plays the victim.
Toni said the other day "be the woman you want you're daughter to be"
That has definitely happened. Toni is a bully and now MM is a bully.

Bet Toni will follow Micky Dohertys (the golden boy) journey to try and get better free teeth lol

Also, can we keep pics of people's kids off here I know toni plasters them over her insta but we can try and respect the children's privacy
Yeah but I mean she’s suffering in the sense she’s losing out on a good life experience cause her train wreck of a mother is negative nancy

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
Devine scents? What am i missing there lol
This came from girlyinsp thread.
Devine scents basically claims to have invented soy candles and more.
Worked so hard in creating scents, candles, oils but just bought them online and stuck her label on them. Where have we seen this before?
But she's so stupid that it's exactly the same stuff bought in shops around derry.
She's been caught in so many lies that when she tried to prove the throlls wrong, she decided to show them remove a soap from a mould but it was clearly to small for the mould. Proving she is an even bigger liar.

• Haha
  • Wow