Colour Me Bootiful #10 Hubby loves the meat but you’re barred from the butchers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet larnes dentist will be ragin now she wants big horsey teeth!! They’ve no idea what they’ve let themselves in for!

trolls getting a shoutout too..if people criticising you that much bothers you both, why don’t you stop being gimps and start acting your ages
Oh dear god she'll be a nightmare if they give her what she wants, horsey teeth ffs

She is such a typical slabber the way she talks. Showing all her teeth and smacking away just loving herself. Try and talk how she does. It's something else

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet larnes dentist will be ragin now she wants big horsey teeth!! They’ve no idea what they’ve let themselves in for!

trolls getting a shoutout too..if people criticising you that much bothers you both, why don’t you stop being gimps and start acting your ages
She wants horsey teeth? Wtf there is nothing wrong with the shape of her own teeth, I would be happy with teeth like hers

Reactions: 3
A glass wall in a council house ffs😂😂 did she not get rid of glsss doors because of Maddison🤔if she knocks that wall down what does she think is going to hold the upstairs of the house up🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Excuse me, water boots? Don’t you mean wellies Toni? You aren’t wearing your scuba diving gear today 🤣 She must want the teeth to match her equestrian themed wardrobe 🏇.

What a dose 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Random but what ever happened with brogan? She popped up on my explore page there

Let her have her glass wall… she is the epitome of people in glass houses!! Won’t be long until it’s crashing down!

although I’d love to know how sustainable this is for a child with special needs, I know someone who is disabled and a social worker has to come out and assess the house to ensure it mees their needs! I can’t see how this would!

tonocchio if you hate your house so much, why don’t you stop scrounging every benefit known to man, get up off your arse, buy your own OR better yet, build it to your specifications and give that house to someone who would genuinely appreciate it.

Your so ungrateful! This is not me being a troll, this is me telling you to catch yourself on.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What if Maddison had a seizure and hit his head off the glass wall? Not a sensible decision given her child’s care needs IMO.

Reactions: 5
Surely, you can't have a glass wall in your house, she doesn't own it, the housing executive would need to approve that

Why doesn't she just knock the wall down, she's knocked most of them down anyway

Surely, you can't have a glass wall in your house, she doesn't own it, the housing executive would need to approve that

Why doesn't she just knock the wall down, she's knocked most of them down anyway
Unfortunately not it’s like the unspoken rule the HE don’t give a tit until ur leaving the house. In theory ur supposed to return it how it was but 9/10 they don’t care. My neighbour put a loft extension on knocked all the walls down in the living room and hers is a HE house I own mine now but it was a HE when I first moved in

Reactions: 2
Glass wall. I’m sure it was mentioned not that long ago that all the glass was removed for Maddison.
She doesn’t give a duck. As said further up run the country and in the same breath he’s sick.

Reactions: 6
Wudn buy 1 of those lip glosses never mind the 5 of them!! .... im i the only one that gets like super annoyed that the lips like strawberry wine box doesn't match the rest lol 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I got blocked for when she posted about if covid was a holiday where would you go, I mentioned about we was meant to go on a honeymoon unfortunately it was cancelled due to covid, and technically she has gone away during covid. She blocked me then felt the need to say her reason for travelling was essential. Yup if only I could of responded and stated a cosmetic surgery during a pandemic is not essential nor is it a serious must get now operation. She could of easily waited till everything was opening up to go for it.
What did you all do to get blocked?

• Haha
So I dip in and out of this ones stories the last ages only followed her for a nose when the leaked texts with her slating clients came out etc.....but every time I look at her stories shes either sliced and diced some part of herself and is fully bandaged up like a sausage roll or shes doing up the house..ALL THE TIMMEEEE...please can someone here tell me why is she always doing up her house??!!its bizarre....does she ever start one bit and finish it or does she just keep doing random bits of each room... it's super annoying. Also why does she have to choose between doing her face or doing her hair for the day, is it nor normal enough to do both...I mean...she confuses me

Reactions: 8
Toni on the weight loss meals🤣🤣 oooh the irony! Has anyone heard how she’s tried really hard to shift the pounds… well I laughed🤣 woman couldn’t lift a finger ffs

• Haha
Healthy Cave really are a complete joke! They clearly do zero research before sending out “P.R.” Sure send healthy meals to someone who had multiple weight loss surgeries and doesn’t do a tap of physical exercise - unless you count exercising her poisonous tongue! I’m surprised Toni didn’t fry the meal with onions and cover it in “sexy” sauce since that’s what she considers nutrition 🙄

Anyone who actually purchases the meals are fools - that’s 4 separate Derry “influencers” 🤢 I’ve seen promoting the meals - not to mention big Julburt from Limavady (who they sacked). I don’t think saying “gifted” meets ASA guidelines as the post is clearly an ad but I’m happy to be corrected.

That hair colour is rotten! Does nothing for her skin tone at all 🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 10