Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
Right, that's it. I'm firing my Angels. Look how good Tonis Angels are. They wake her up to take her medication, they send her messages through her watch and everything.
Mines does fuck all. The amount of times I'm late for work because my angels don't wake me. Like why should I set my alarm. Its the angels job to wake me. Isn't it!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Columbo

VIP Member
Who wants to join my Christmas Club? I’m paying in £1 every week to get Paul a new dildo. He has his good Padre Pio one worn out already.
If we raise enough we can get the angles 📐 to deliver it to him from China at exactly 10.10am on Christmas morning 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Preened

Toni’s INTENTION was to call Cara Hunter out. She had ASSUMED that she had no interest in the subject and was just scrolling on her phone instead of being an MLA who had just spoken on the subject and was using her phone for work. Big balls Toni decided to put it on her story and then when Cara Hunter calls her out on it, it’s tiny tears snotterbox Toni. Well done to that lady for standing up for herself. All the new tattle members standing up for Toni 👀👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
What’s with all the troll hunting bollocks today? All the usual suspects are at it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Toni, you’re the biggest troll of them all! The only difference between you and an online troll is you do it behind peoples back with your mouth - not behind an electronic device! Then you have the audacity to play the victim. You’re the worst!

Just to be clear - people who set up fake accounts on social media for the purpose of sending abusive, racist, bullying, threatening messages etc should absolutely be sanctioned.

People on here - mostly stating straight up facts - are exercising their right to free speech (Article 10 of the Human Rights Act; freedom of expression) and their right to have an opinion (Article 9 of the Human Rights Act; freedom of thought, conscience and religion), amongst other things.

F**k you and f**k your ridiculous sharing of “troll hunting” attention seeking posts. You’re a dickhead who’s just ragin we can discuss your ridiculousness on here 🤣🤣🤣

Stay in your own lane Toni 😉

P.S. Your hair is while looking 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 26

VioletBear

VIP Member
I don't think the politician was in the wrong at all, their phone is their work, ffs you just have to watch them in house of Lords and half of them are asleep and I think she was right defending herself. Before toni made a throw away comment she maybe should have checked who the person was and about her previous speech and what she does for autism. She's a grown woman, someone responded defending herself and her work and she didn't like that public retort most likely because she can't be her true self and reply how she'd normally do so only other option is to play victim and turn on the tears.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

VioletBear

VIP Member
The bit that got me on her stories tonight was saying madison needs a garden. Well the young fella is in his teens now. For all the money and shite she has spent, cupboards and cases full of material purchases that she's forgotten about, lavish holidays, the buying 2/3 of everything, she could have afforded a house no bother or even a private rental with a garden. I have a son with additional needs and if there was something I thought he needed or that would benefit him I'd walk to ends of the earth and do without myself to ensure he got it. Just stop buying so much rubbish save your money and buy the house you want! However I'm saying all these things on the assumption that all the money she's spending is put through the books, I highly doubt it is and its hard to get a mortgage when you aren't declaring a chunk of what you are earning!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t comment often I’m more of a lurker 😏 but
“I can tell he’s while worried” take the phone out of the wains face and give him a hug then
JESUS!

Reactions: 22

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
For the money spent on that house, it’s not even nice! The way it’s decorated MIGHT suit a much grander space but just looks cluttered.

A house should be a home. Her bedroom looks like the inside of a caravan, Maddison’s bedroom wardrobes look like kitchen units, the kitchen is far too big for the small space and looks like it was lifted off a display and plonked there, MM’s bedroom is painted asylum white with wicker and fake plants and the living room sofa belongs in a home cinema 😜

She has no taste. She might throw money at decorating but money cannot buy class or taste 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t even want to get into the family crest on the front door 😖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Lovingthegossipgirl

"please help our small business" yeah toni it really looks like your struggling...new tiles,new sofa ,new kitchen,new 2000 pound cooker,3 new bedrooms, multiple holidays, multiple surgerys, designer clothes.... Yeah let me line your pockets you dose of shite

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Blonde Aries

VIP Member
Her reply was very passive aggressive

The situation that she caused with the mp
Has now allegedly done damage to her business 🤔

Madisson care has nothing to do with the the salon, as is mm going to parties

She has to turn everything and every situation around about her.

They struggled during lockdown, fuck me if she struggled I'm in the gutter

She did her garden up,
She did her room up
Bought new sofa
Kitchen
Has surgery twice
Endless shopping online
Stays in a caravan
Paid £500 deposit for teeth that she went to the loss of
Hair extensions in, hair extensions out

The list is endless

SHOW US YOUR INSURANCE WHERE IT STATES NO CHILDREN

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
Don’t think her weight has anything to do with how she is as a person, hag her for that all you want lol, find that so unnecessary sounds like something a bitchy schoolgirl would say, not criticism of her behaviour but weight lol
I'm sorry you feel that way but if you haven't noticed I lothe the bitch and that stretches as far as her appearance too. 🤷‍♀️ Stay pressed tho.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

Princess Baskin

She is laying a guilt trip on thick with followers and clients to secure their high street voucher money.
She has managed to rip her house out and replace it with all new expensive materials and furnishings this past year.
The salon got a makeover.
She has managed to fly abroad and pay for more surgery
She has forked out on designer goods and entire new wardrobes of clothes.
She has been able to book holidays and trips away.
All whilst her salon was closed, her makeup removed from sale and she at least in theory didn't have money coming in.
Most people couldn't spend like that on a good year.
And she wants everyone to believe that she's a small business dependant on people's support to survive?
Toni survived just fine with the designer lifestyle this past year. Something doesn't add up.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Mm998876

Long time lurker but her pity party has rubbed me right up the wrong way. Yes you have a sore ear. No it's probably not worse than labour or surgery and why the hell do you seem to get priority treatment all the time!!!!
I'm just recovering from cancer and she wants to spend a day over in the cancer unit and then she'll know rightly what a hard life is!!!!

• Heart

Mouthpiece101

I don’t understand how HMRC haven’t come knocking at her, Nikita and everyone else! Like Toni was charging hundreds of pounds for bridal makeup before that dried up and all them hair extension people charging £2-400.00 for extensions per head, running about in their range rovers and Louis vuittons! Not jealously, just pisses me off how us earning a legal wage are suffering for our honesty
Can't say I am a single bit jealous of these people either. If someone is doing well then hats off to them they deserve nice things...but it's sickening seeing alot of people in this town flaunting stuff and knowing they are benefit scroungers and lazy bastards. Some people are working every hour under the sun and can just about scrape by.
Is there a thread on nikita? Another scam artist. Seriously like. Too many locally and its shocking given how small the town is!

New thread

I'm colourmehole and I swear I'm not on the dole 🤣🤣

• Haha