Colour Me Bootiful #10 Hubby loves the meat but you’re barred from the butchers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really has. About time. Maybe she has realised nobody likes her and people only follow her for the drama she creates

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have a feeling that you’re someone very close to Toni Culmore_cat_lady lol. For someone who hates her so much you deserve a medal for keeping this thread going missus lmaooo

• Haha
Awk naw that staged video of Paul lifting her in the middle of the street!!! I can't even 😭😭😭😭🤢
Naw I’m going to be sick, dry humping in the middle of the street! I know she’s not getting the sausage any other way but seriously, you have grown waines who don’t need to see that, let alone the gram!! #ClassyNotClassy

Reactions: 4
I’m still blocked from viewing her stories! Yes it’s less triggering not watching her but I have FOMO. Would some nice tattle troll I.e. same as me be so kind as to screen record her stories and post them here? Pretty please? 🥺 WTF has my life become? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m still blocked from viewing her stories! Yes it’s less triggering not watching her but I have FOMO. Would some nice tattle troll I.e. same as me be so kind as to screen record her stories and post them here? Pretty please? 🥺 WTF has my life become? 😂
I'm another blocked wench 😂 but I'm not fussed on seeing any dry humping thanks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What did you all do to get blocked?
It doesn’t take much. Leave a comment she doesn’t like, question her on anything, disagree with her or give the wrong answer (as far as she’s concerned) if she puts up a poll.

She’s a first class head who can give out the stick behind peoples backs but cannot take an ounce of criticism or negative feedback.

The replies on her posts really amuse me. Some arse kissing goes on.

I’m not being cruel but her hair really is while looking. That colour does nothing for her complexion and looks really grotty 🤢

God help Jillian being her dentist. She’s also mine, but searching into the deep depths of grotty Tonis gnashers. No thanks x

Reactions: 2
So, she comes on inst

Running to the dentist in Larne

Shopping in crumley's in Derry

Sorting out her ma n da house

QUOTE, our wee man is still sick, did someone mention she was on a plane last week,

Reactions: 9
Sb
I didn't agree with her 🤷🏻‍♀️ she kept the comment up that night, she replied and then deleted it and blocked me 😂

Don't want to be too specific but it was aggggges ago, there's a big long list for you to wade through to find me Toni 😂😂😂😂😂
Snap haha. I know quite a few others who also disagreed with her and got blocked. Won't stop me snooping 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I bet larnes dentist will be ragin now she wants big horsey teeth!! They’ve no idea what they’ve let themselves in for!

trolls getting a shoutout too..if people criticising you that much bothers you both, why don’t you stop being gimps and start acting your ages

Reactions: 8