Colour Me Bootiful #10 Hubby loves the meat but you’re barred from the butchers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The low rise jeans were a bad move 💀 all that money she paid for the body and it still looks like she has a saggy belly poking through. A few of ladies I know were chatting that seen her recently and said some of the weight has been creeping back on. Not surprised with all the take aways
Don’t think her weight has anything to do with how she is as a person, slag her for that all you want lol, find that so unnecessary sounds like something a bitchy schoolgirl would say, not criticism of her behaviour but weight lol

Reactions: 3
Don’t think her weight has anything to do with how she is as a person, hag her for that all you want lol, find that so unnecessary sounds like something a bitchy schoolgirl would say, not criticism of her behaviour but weight lol
I'm sorry you feel that way but if you haven't noticed I lothe the witch and that stretches as far as her appearance too. 🤷‍♀️ Stay pressed tho.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Not one for commenting on appearances ...HOWEVER when someone acts like they are gods gift and brags about how much money they've spent on themselves then duck ye. Ye still look like shite...go brag about that #colourmeasshole

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20211012_145154.jpg

Can't quite put my finger on what it is but there's something about that sticky clumpy hideous colour of pink slathered across her hairy arms that doesn't make me want to run out and buy them immediately. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm sure a those brides you slabbered about will be the ones haunting you hen.. there's a list 😉👄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No "bestie birthday" posts for Kiera today 👀 , Must be serious ruffles in the camp. Wonder has she finally clicked with the talking behind each others backs. Plus posting about everything & anything but just to be extra passive aggressive 😂🤭

Reactions: 7
I always got the impression her and Kiera were “frenemies”. Having experienced both of them, together and separately, Kiera also seems to be a real piece of work. I could think of nothing worse than going to that salon - to be ridiculed the second you step outside the door by horrible witches, having just paid for a service. Makes me shudder at the thought 😖

Hopefully getting her mouth sewed shut and the phone surgically removed from her hand.

And Paul's head from her ass

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just shows how vile she is. Not even in a hospital would she give her child some privacy. She needs to stop with that numbers shite too. How about take your eyes off your phone and look after your sick child you awful excuse for a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20211016_115936.jpg

I know she wanted a flat chest but I had to double take on this one. It looks like her head transplanted onto a man's body! Paul must be loving it.

• Haha