Colour Me Bootiful #10 Hubby loves the meat but you’re barred from the butchers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Healthy Cave really are a complete joke! They clearly do zero research before sending out “P.R.” Sure send healthy meals to someone who had multiple weight loss surgeries and doesn’t do a tap of physical exercise - unless you count exercising her poisonous tongue! I’m surprised Toni didn’t fry the meal with onions and cover it in “sexy” sauce since that’s what she considers nutrition 🙄

Anyone who actually purchases the meals are fools - that’s 4 separate Derry “influencers” 🤢 I’ve seen promoting the meals - not to mention big Julburt from Limavady (who they sacked). I don’t think saying “gifted” meets ASA guidelines as the post is clearly an ad but I’m happy to be corrected.

That hair colour is rotten! Does nothing for her skin tone at all 🤮
What’s the Julie scandal? I always forget about her

Reactions: 1
Anyone sense she isn't overly happy about being sent weight loss meals. Was that a wee dig when she went back and asked them if they noticed she put on weight.

Reactions: 5
What’s the Julie scandal? I always forget about her
Long story but someone complained to healthy cave about Julie being 💩 at promoting their meals for months. They didn’t even actually name Julie, referred to her as an influencer from Limavady or something. Healthy cave informed Julie and gave Julie the woman’s name and FB profile. Julie then got all her minions to harass and abuse the woman on FB. Not long after, Julie was no longer being sent the meals so they clearly ditched her. LOADS of tattlers on Julie’s thread said they made complaints to healthy cave about the way the whole thing was handled. Healthy cave didn’t reply - I was one of the people who sent a lengthy complaint about their behaviour and I’m still awaiting a response. It was truly abhorrent behaviour from a business. So in a nutshell, don’t give them a penny 🤷🏻‍♀️

Not to derail though, it’s all on Julie’s thread. Clearly they have no standards if they’re working with Toni!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Long story but someone complained to healthy cave about Julie being 💩 at promoting their meals for months. They didn’t even actually name Julie, referred to her as an influencer from Limavady or something. Healthy cave informed Julie and gave Julie the woman’s name and FB profile. Julie then got all her minions to harass and abuse the woman on FB. Not long after, Julie was no longer being sent the meals so they clearly ditched her. LOADS of tattlers on Julie’s thread said they made complaints to healthy cave about the way the whole thing was handled. Healthy cave didn’t reply - I was one of the people who sent a lengthy complaint about their behaviour and I’m still awaiting a response. It was truly abhorrent behaviour from a business. So in a nutshell, don’t give them a penny 🤷🏻‍♀️
What an actual dick! I don’t get these people using these eejits, esp Tonocchio! I know someone who is trying hard to promote their business but doesn’t get a looking for these influencers doing the opposite of helping business get more attention

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but how in underfuck does she think she’s eating that whole plate of dinner with a gastric bypass? I’ve a gastric sleeve and I nearly took a cardiac looking at it! I couldn’t eat the half of it. And if she doesn’t eat it- what a bleeping waste 🙄

Reactions: 6
If you have a bypass can your stomach stretch again so you can go back to eating large portions? I remember at the start she could barely eat anything

Reactions: 4
If you have a bypass can your stomach stretch again so you can go back to eating large portions? I remember at the start she could barely eat anything
Not to that extent- it will stretch the further out you get, but you’ll never be able to eat normal portions again. It would take serious stretching to the point of making yourself sick continuously to be able to eat a full sized portion and hence gain the weight. It’s not impossible but it would be ridiculously hard to do!

So I dip in and out of this ones stories the last ages only followed her for a nose when the leaked texts with her slating clients came out etc.....but every time I look at her stories shes either sliced and diced some part of herself and is fully bandaged up like a sausage roll or shes doing up the house..ALL THE TIMMEEEE...please can someone here tell me why is she always doing up her house??!!its bizarre....does she ever start one bit and finish it or does she just keep doing random bits of each room... it's super annoying. Also why does she have to choose between doing her face or doing her hair for the day, is it nor normal enough to do both...I mean...she confuses me
It's a thing with a certain type of Derry wan. Loads of the ones I know of that set (hair and makeup done like they're going to a wedding every day, hairdressers every two weeks, aspirational lifestyle living in a super working class area) are the same, just constantly doing up some bit or other of the house to be seen to be doing it

Can't wait for her to gain al the weight again...an wait for her to say "well I was always happier with more weight on any way.. An sure Paul loves me the way I am an that's al that matters"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah, so does the bypass surgery half the stomach like the sleeve
The best way to explain it is they use surgical staples to create a small pouch and connect it to your small intestine, so nothing goes into the bigger part of your stomach. With the sleeve they remove the bigger part of your stomach so you only have the pouch. Essentially it’s the same idea but the bypass is able to be reversed- the sleeve isn't! Hope that makes sense lol

Can't wait for her to gain al the weight again...an wait for her to say "well I was always happier with more weight on any way.. An sure Paul loves me the way I am an that's al that matters"
She looked happier when she was bigger and in my opinion more attractive too.
I honestly hate all the posts that people put up saying that the band/sleeve has them living their best lives etc, being thinner doesn't dramatically change your life and make you a better person

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I honestly hate all the posts that people put up saying that the band/sleeve has them living their best lives etc, being thinner doesn't dramatically change your life and make you a better person
I know a girl who had one abroad she nearly died now she has a feeding tube because they took too much stomach away she said it’s the worst thing she ever did

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I have to disagree with you here and I don’t think that’s a fair statement- unless you’ve struggled with your weight you honestly can’t comment on this. I personally had the sleeve and it has honestly changed my life. I tried every diet and exercise on the planet before my surgery and couldn’t loose weight- I was miserable but acted like the class clown to cover it up. I’ve lost nearly 5 stone so far and I can honestly say it has changed my life and I am living my best life. I agree with you it doesn’t matter you a better person- but for someone whose struggled with obesity it does give you a better quality of life! I do agree with you that I think CMB has taken it too far and is too thin- she’s a beautiful girl but she’s making herself look older with being too thin!

Reactions: 4
I have to disagree with you here and I don’t think that’s a fair statement- unless you’ve struggled with your weight you honestly can’t comment on this. I personally had the sleeve and it has honestly changed my life. I tried every diet and exercise on the planet before my surgery and couldn’t loose weight- I was miserable but acted like the class clown to cover it up. I’ve lost nearly 5 stone so far and I can honestly say it has changed my life and I am living my best life. I agree with you it doesn’t matter you a better person- but for someone whose struggled with obesity it does give you a better quality of life! I do agree with you that I think CMB has taken it too far and is too thin- she’s a beautiful girl but she’s making herself look older with being too thin!
I have been too thin and also morbidly obese and now I am somewhere in the middle and I can honestly say that being thin did not make me personally live my best life but if it works for you then fair play

I have been too thin and also morbidly obese and now I am somewhere in the middle and I can honestly say that being thin did not make me personally live my best life but if it works for you then fair play
I loved her style when she was larger, she looked amazing and knew how to dress for her shape, she was unique and not like everyone else, now she's a typical instahun and I genuinely think if she stayed off instagram and just promoted her business only she would be a lot happier

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
How disgusted would you be if your beauty therapist starting eating a full chicken curry during your appointment. 🤮 How unprofessional can she get. 😂 Hanging over you with nasty curry breath.

Also is she completely illiterate? The tint should be taking not taken.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

I loved her style when she was larger, she looked amazing and knew how to dress for her shape, she was unique and not like everyone else, now she's a typical instahun and I genuinely think if she stayed off instagram and just promoted her business only she would be a lot happier
Oh I’m not too thin- I’m just a normal size now 🤣 I’m just saying there’s a vast difference in things I could do before to what I can do now, so I didn’t agree with your original post.

but yeah you’re right about CMB! She’s taken it too far now 🙈 I definitely think someone needs to take her social media off her and only use it to promote the business- I’d say she does far more harm than good with her current style of posting 👀

How disgusted would you be if your beauty therapist starting eating a full chicken curry during your appointment. 🤮 How unprofessional can she get. 😂 Hanging over you with nasty curry breath.

Also is she completely illiterate? The tint should be taking not taken.
I’d boke 🤮 but could you really expect anything else from Toni? 🤣

Reactions: 2