Cole & Sav - The LaBrant Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish parents would stop posting half naked photos and videos of their children. You don’t know who is watching 🤢
Yeah they are always posting pictures of everleigh and posie in bikinis there’s no need to take picture of your children in bikinis and post them they think it’s cute but you have to be careful their are some weird people out there

Yeah they are always posting pictures of everleigh and posie in bikinis there’s no need to take picture of your children in bikinis and post them they think it’s cute but you have to be careful their are some weird people out there
I feel like this is an American thing.. they’re(coke and sav) always posting pictures in bikinis putting their kids in crop tops to they’re millions of viewers.. I don’t really mind them as a family they’re a typical YouTube family dying for fame and fortune and using everleigh to get it.. I think sav be one of them mums who will keep popping kids out

Reactions: 2
I feel like this is an American thing.. they’re(coke and sav) always posting pictures in bikinis putting their kids in crop tops to they’re millions of viewers.. I don’t really mind them as a family they’re a typical YouTube family dying for fame and fortune and using everleigh to get it.. I think sav be one of them mums who will keep popping kids out
Yep they only get views because everleigh is in every thumbnail let’s face it posie hasn’t brought in much more subscribers and views ( not that it’s any baby’s job to make they parents rich and famous) their videos are pretty boring as well

Yep they only get views because everleigh is in every thumbnail let’s face it posie hasn’t brought in much more subscribers and views ( not that it’s any baby’s job to make they parents rich and famous) their videos are pretty boring as well
Yep - I feel like Posie didn't bring in the amount of new subscribers they thought she would have and that's partly why they got pregnant again so quickly. Very sad. They'll recycle through the same boring videos - can already see them doing yet another 'baby mama' dance routine :rolleyes:
Pregnancy updates/complication, baby shopping, name reveals, nursery tours, etc. all seem to bring in views for these youtube families but then it depends on the baby once its born whether or not their audience stays. Sad for Posie - I hope she doesn't get shoved to the side once the new baby is here. They also lucked out with their new baby being a boy - another 'novelty' that they didn't have with Posie - first son/brother, first time 'boy-mom'/'boy-dad', first time shopping for 'boy clothes' - all future clickbait.

Reactions: 4
Its not disgusting.. Its just inappropriate to share it imo
Beautiful little girl but, as a parent, it makes my toes curl. I'd NEVER post a pic of my kids up like that. Too many freaks and weirdos out there.

Reactions: 10
I had to block these people and literally about 60 fan pages off my insta cos I was sick of the sight of them in the suggestions. I don’t know who they are but they just irritated me on sight 🙈 I just clicked this thread when I saw the name.That picture of the baby above is just stupidity and dangerous in the hands of some weirdo!

Reactions: 5
Is it just me? My daughter is 11 and only this year has she been allowed to wear a two piece, not a bikini but the bikini bottoms and the bikini top is like a vest top that goes just above the belly button. Maybe I'm to strict I dont know x

Reactions: 3
Is it just me? My daughter is 11 and only this year has she been allowed to wear a two piece, not a bikini but the bikini bottoms and the bikini top is like a vest top that goes just above the belly button. Maybe I'm to strict I dont know x
No it’s not. Fair enough my daughter is only almost 4 but she does have bikinis but it’s more of a crop top and bottoms. I know it’s only a small thing but it’s the strings/straps on that one that makes me feel uneasy. It seems more skimpy.

No, I agree with you. Maybe we're both too strict? My daughter is 8 and I flat out refuse to let her wear a "belly top" (as she calls it), let alone a bikini. Would hate to think I'm teaching her "fear" but, sadly, she needs to know there are bad people out there would like to hurt children. I'm lucky in that she's still young enough to listen to her old mum for fashion choices! I see some kids her age and, whilst I try not to judge, I'm freaked out by how much skin they show. Like they're trying to look 18 :(

I mean I don’t have an issue with a child of any age wearing a bikini. There’s nothing actually wrong with it, it just seems a little stupid at Posies age as surely you’d have to keep pulling the top up and it’s probably a little uncomfortable. I definitely don’t think they’re inappropriate but I probably wouldn’t of shared that photo with millions of people.

Reactions: 5
Have people seen another YouTube dad has been outed as a creep

honestly I can see Cole next there’s just something about him that seems too good to be true