Cole & Sav - The LaBrant Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This made me really sad for Posie. Now you are my baby but I will replace you soon and then he will be pushed down the pecking order and then I want 3 more for the content and views and then we will probably get some dogs and lose them 😪
20200623_083016.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Found it hilarious how in the most recent vlog cole was calling the tortoise (who we never seem to see in the videos) a turtle-honestly, how thick do youtuber parents get???

Reactions: 1
I'm thinking either something religious like Zachariah or something cutesy to 'match' the girls. Zayne to rhyme with Posie Rayne?

Reactions: 3
I’ve heard a lot of rumours about Cole being secretly gay what do people think I’ve never thought he was gay

I'm thinking either something religious like Zachariah or something cutesy to 'match' the girls. Zayne to rhyme with Posie Rayne?
I doubt it will be zayne because then he’ll be zayne rayne and that a bit of a tongue twister

Reactions: 5
Are they giving the new baby the same middle name as Posie?
They said it’s either Richard or rayne but Cole doesn’t like the name Richard (that’s coles middle name) and thinks it’s nice if posie and baby z to have a matching middle name with baby z so it’s most likely going to be rayne

Reactions: 4
They said it’s either Richard or rayne but Cole doesn’t like the name Richard (that’s coles middle name) and thinks it’s nice if posie and baby z to have a matching middle name with baby z so it’s most likely going to be rayne
In that case I really hope his first name is not Zayne.

I thought that Cole wanted to use Richard (as it was a family tradition), but Savannah felt that it didn't go with the name. I could be wrong though. Regardless, I hope that Rayne isn't re-used - it isn't fair on Ev. She would be the only sibling without that middle name, nd is segregated enough as it is. Considering that they have previously mentioned that Everleigh doesn't like having a different surname to everyone else (neither Sav nor Gigi use Soutas anymore), to give her siblings the same middle name and single her out would be damn hurtful.

Reactions: 6
I thought that Cole wanted to use Richard (as it was a family tradition), but Savannah felt that it didn't go with the name. I could be wrong though. Regardless, I hope that Rayne isn't re-used - it isn't fair on Ev. She would be the only sibling without that middle name, nd is segregated enough as it is. Considering that they have previously mentioned that Everleigh doesn't like having a different surname to everyone else (neither Sav nor Gigi use Soutas anymore), to give her siblings the same middle name and single her out would be damn hurtful.
Oh yeah I mixed it up it’s savannah that doesn’t want to use Richard

I feel bad for everleigh already posie and this baby are going to be so close in age and play together and then baby number 4 will probably be born by the time posie’s 4 posie z and the future baby are all going to grow up together and everleigh will be so much older then them

Also she’s the half sister to posie and z so she’ll feel even more left out

would everleigh be able to change her name to smith-labrant

Reactions: 6
I’m shocked savannah posted this to everleighs account it ruins how savannah portray’s tommy as a deadbeat were they getting a lot of hate on this picture I just saw it now and the comments are turned off?
holy crap, are they actually acknowledging Savannah’s real dad?

holy crap, are they actually acknowledging Savannah’s real dad?
Do you mean Everleigh’s Dad? The cynic in me thinks the reason Cole isn’t that bothered anymore as he has his own kids now...Everleigh is moving down the pecking order rapidly

Reactions: 11
Posie's the favourite for now, but it won't be long before she gets bumped up the totem pole and z becomes the favourite. I wonder how many kids they're gonna have...

Sav looks a carbon copy of all her friends, long blonde hair, plain looking & filtered to the max. It be exhausting in that house being picture ready 24/7

Reactions: 4
Yes, Savannah acknowledged Tommy on Everleigh's Instagram. I want to think that the post is genuine but I know that it isn't. Savannah posted the picture with the intent of damage control. Tommy is still blocked and the comments were turned off to stop people asking questions.

The 'deadbeat Dad' narrative that Savannah has assigned Tommy is crumbling. He now has tens of thousands of followers on Instagram (62.2k, to be precise) and some of his TikToks have millions of views. People are beginning to notice that Savannah's story doesn't marry up. He doesn't see Everleigh once a month, as previously said, he sees her multiple times a week and facetimes her every day. He and Everleigh are very, very close. Everleigh is also very close with Courtney.

Tommy publicly acknowledged Cole's old Beckham tweet after being notified about it by fans. He said that he was concerned by it and wanted to check in with Everleigh. This comment was taken down very quickly after, which (to me) suggests that he feared or received backlash from Savannah. A few people have mentioned that he could be worried about losing access to his daughter if he makes the wrong moves online. However, Tommy has lawyered up. He wants more custody of his daughter.

Reactions: 11