Cole & Sav - The LaBrant Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i was on Instagram earlier and looked at everleighs dads profile and the things people write are awful. 097C3F9D-8BAD-4B09-B7EC-734EC2A16306.jpeg 355CA05B-7E04-4381-AAD6-7379FBC83878.jpeg 2D7B01B3-E0CC-4C74-BE0C-51622D374BA2.jpeg E919D8D0-189A-40F2-B4DA-CD16B436FB80.jpeg

I was went Coles Instagram and I didn’t realise how long they were in a relationship before everleigh was calling him dad! He claims to have met her in June 2016 and by October he is saying he is her dad and December 2016 everleigh is calling Cole dad. 645488E3-C2C4-4D6D-9C76-F5EECC951653.jpeg B6D2DAC6-9E14-4E7B-827F-FF8A580B96B8.jpeg 7A272119-8480-4190-95B4-33071061FEF9.jpeg
and then again by looking on Instagram it looks like Cole is competing against her dad these pictures are posted about a week apart 1BF5D541-2DB1-4691-A3B4-39CE803C07B3.jpeg 881B9429-E9BF-4A59-9DF7-DE00046B74D7.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
i was on Instagram earlier and looked at everleighs dads profile and the things people write are awful.View attachment 124607View attachment 124608View attachment 124609View attachment 124610
I feel bad for everleighs dad he has never been able to tell his side of the story these people writing those comments only know Savannah’s side of the story I hate how savannah has painted everleighs dad as such an awful person when I’m sure he isn’t and she wasn’t perfect in the relationship either

Reactions: 9
I believe that her dad is a good guy that has been treated badly - obviously because of their social media presence the situation has blown out of proportion and has likely had an effect on their relationship. I can't even imagine the toll it must have taken on him to have people posting hateful things on his own instagram like that? But he sees and knows that his daughter is being exploited and in some ways having her childhood taken away from her by having to always be camera-ready. I think he will be there for her when she's older and doesn't want to be a part of it anymore, or will at least help her see that there is more to life than performing and freebies.

Reactions: 12
I’m not sure I think Carl did just run away but maybe they were just tired of having a dog
remember the whole April fools prank they got backlash for when they joked to everleigh they were giving him away? I think maybe he ran away and they just didn’t bother looking for him.
Why is it on anything they upload of Posie she has a lollipop in her mouth 😩 her teeth are going to be rotted. I remember their old videos were they documented how bad everleighs teeth were she had so many cavities and had to have stuff done to her teeth. Same will happen to Posie if they’re not careful.

Reactions: 1
Yes, the Carl situation is very, very shady. He had gotten out of their yard multiple times before and the family never actually went looking for him. They simply just assumed that their neighbours would find him and bring him back. The previous owners of their house had owned chihuahuas and fully proofed the garden so that they wouldn't escape. Carl is the same size as the chihuahuas, so how he managed to get out so many times is beyond me. When he went missing in December, he had just had major surgery the day before. Savannah got her neighbour to post about the fact that Carl had gone missing, as the rest of the neighbourhood were getting pissed off about the amount of times that he has gotten out. They never actually thanked the people that had went and looked for him FOR THEM. They never actually went out and looked for him themselves. Their neighbourhood is also known for coyotes, they have a neighbourhood watch for them. Unfortunately, they probably got to Carl.
They're disgustingly irresponsible.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Honestly, if they wanted carl they needed to look after him better. he was barely a part of the family, just another one of those cute little fluffy influencer dogs who attract views. they should have thought about coyotes when they moves to the neighbourhood. and now they want another dog? like seriously he just went missing a few months ago. they're moving on pretty quickly! think of familia diamond. their puppy march pom went missing what 2 years ago? and they didn't want another dog. they just went looking for him over and over again, even though he's most likely dead (sorry familia diamond)

I've seen a few posts with regards to everleigh's bio dad tommy. I mean poor him I don't think he even sees everleigh a lot anymore (I mean not at the moment obviously but even before corona virus we never heard about him). i'm pretty sure cole's trying to block tommy out of sav and ev's life.
rip tommy.png
I don't know if what this comment says is true but if it is then that's just sad...

Reactions: 3
I've seen a few posts with regards to everleigh's bio dad tommy. I mean poor him I don't think he even sees everleigh a lot anymore (I mean not at the moment obviously but even before corona virus we never heard about him). i'm pretty sure cole's trying to block tommy out of sav and ev's life. View attachment 127690I don't know if what this comment says is true but if it is then that's just sad...
Actually, Everleigh is seeing her father more and more. He isn't limited to supervised visits either. Tommy and Everleigh are very close, and Courtney (Tommy's partner) is exactly how a step-mother should be. She doesn't try to step on Savannah's toes or replace her (unlike Cole), but she loves Everleigh and tries to help Tommy give the poor child some semblance of a normal life. The difference in Everleigh when she is with Tommy is absolutely astounding - she is so much happier. Of course, Savannah and Cole do not talk about this. This doesn't fit their narrative. A few times now, they have said that Everleigh is with Gigi when she is actually with Tommy.

Reactions: 7
Glad there is a thread on this family.. I used to like them but all the clickbaits and tik toks have started to irritate me

Actually, Everleigh is seeing her father more and more. He isn't limited to supervised visits either. Tommy and Everleigh are very close, and Courtney (Tommy's partner) is exactly how a step-mother should be. She doesn't try to step on Savannah's toes or replace her (unlike Cole), but she loves Everleigh and tries to help Tommy give the poor child some semblance of a normal life. The difference in Everleigh when she is with Tommy is absolutely astounding - she is so much happier. Of course, Savannah and Cole do not talk about this. This doesn't fit their narrative. A few times now, they have said that Everleigh is with Gigi when she is actually with Tommy.
Yes I’ve seen a few posts on Tommy’s insta of Everleigh playing baseball. So strange how they try to pretend he doesn’t exist. Cole seems so controlling.

Reactions: 9
Just finished watching their latest video and...it was basically clickbait. NOTHING was about cole not wanting another baby.

Reactions: 4
Just finished watching their latest video and...it was basically clickbait. NOTHING was about cole not wanting another baby.
I know and they way savannah said “we” had everleigh before we got married like everleighs not his kid I don’t understand this pretending he’s the dad or just being horrible about tommy

Reactions: 8
You know something really bugged me a few months ago. You wanna know what? Posie's 1st birthday party. It was so big for a 1 year old! From the massive decorations, the ball pool, the puppies...WHY do you need such a massive party for something she won't even remember??

You know something really bugged me a few months ago. You wanna know what? Posie's 1st birthday party. It was so big for a 1 year old! From the massive decorations, the ball pool, the puppies...WHY do you need such a massive party for something she won't even remember??
It‘s all for views I think it’s kind of an American thing as well in Ireland were I live no one does any of these gender reveal parties baby showers,huge first birthday parties

Reactions: 4
I know and they way savannah said “we” had everleigh before we got married like everleighs not his kid I don’t understand this pretending he’s the dad or just being horrible about tommy
Must be so confusing for Everleigh. No idea how I started watching their videos but always found the situation strange.

Genuine question, is it normal to let dogs in the yard by unattended? Apparently long enough too to have them escape?
I am truly curious if it's a them thing or a cultural thing. I've never met anyone that just chucked their dogs in the yard. Yes the doors are open on warm days but exercise is to be taken at walks mostly. Or playing/lounging in the garden supervised.

And leaving it in the yard when he has already escaped once is neglect imo. He obviously is following his nose or looking for stimulation elsewhere. Which is what they should be giving him since they chose a dog..

Genuine question, is it normal to let dogs in the yard by unattended? Apparently long enough too to have them escape?
I am truly curious if it's a them thing or a cultural thing. I've never met anyone that just chucked their dogs in the yard. Yes the doors are open on warm days but exercise is to be taken at walks mostly. Or playing/lounging in the garden supervised.

And leaving it in the yard when he has already escaped once is neglect imo. He obviously is following his nose or looking for stimulation elsewhere. Which is what they should be giving him since they chose a dog..
Normal if the dogs are 'outside' dogs - i.e. have a doghouse outside or a specified covered area in the yard to sleep and can roam around the yard during the day. In that case though you would ensure that your yard is secure and there is no risk of them escaping!! Depends on the family but sometimes the dogs have the freedom to come inside whenever or if not are regularly checked up on/exercised/played with outside. Mostly larger or even medium dogs are kept like this though.
Not normal for a dog like Carl who (I believe) was very much an inside dog and a tiny lap-dog. Can't recall his exact breed but tiny dogs like him belong inside - they'd freeze outside in winter. I don't recall if they had a doghouse or anything for him at the last house - not sure where he slept. But for smaller dogs like him usually kept inside and supervised outside, or if not then in a safe enclosed pen.

Definitely not normal if living in an area prone to coyotes or with a dog that has been known to escape multiple times from the yard!! It never felt like they paid Carl any attention and were constantly sending him away to be trained because they couldn't give him enough time to do that themselves.

Reactions: 2