Cole & Sav - The LaBrant Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does savannah dress like a 4 year old like wtf she’s a pregnant grown ass woman dressing with bows in her hair like ffs grow up 🤦‍♀️
She looks exactly like I'd look if I let my daughter dress me (and I had complete liposuction, face transplant, body modification, etc). Very pretty woman but, yeah, the bows are a bit mental for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks exactly like I'd look if I let my daughter dress me (and I had complete liposuction, face transplant, body modification, etc). Very pretty woman but, yeah, the bows are a bit mental for me.
I agree Savannah is stunning but I don’t understand dressing like a 4 year old and the extremely long hair 🤦‍♀️

What did savannah actually sacrifice for her kids when she was dating Cole her mom babysat everleigh do they could go on dates she still went out with her friends went to college she didn’t really sacrifice anything she had a pretty ideal situation as a teen mom always plenty people to mind everleigh so she could do whatever she wants

Attachments

Reactions: 2
What did savannah actually sacrifice for her kids when she was dating Cole her mom babysat everleigh do they could go on dates she still went out with her friends went to college she didn’t really sacrifice anything she had a pretty ideal situation as a teen mom always plenty people to mind everleigh so she could do whatever she wants
Plus, she wasn't a 'single mom' when he met her. Savannah was with Tommy. She was actually still dating Tommy when she first kissed Cole.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Savannah talked quite openly in her book and briefly in some videos about how it was hard having divorced parents and it made her go wild fall for the wrong boys,but yet she’s raising her own child everleigh to have a bad relationship with her dad why is savannah so against just getting along with tommy for everleighs sake Everleigh must see that her parents don’t like each other which is hard for any child to see,Savannah’s obviously still very bitter about it all

Reactions: 7
I think it’s great to see that when everleighs with tommy she just gets to be a kid and when she’s with savannah she has to dress like some instagram model and act like a grown woman

Reactions: 5
I'm so glad that Everleigh has a good relationship with her father. I think Savannah just tries to white wash her entire pre-Cole life and with Everleigh being the incarnation of her previous life (pre marital sex teehee) they just blur that bit for their audience.
I saw Cole on the amazing race and I like his energy but he is just a big kid. Didnt know much about Savannah but that miss perfect act cant be real!? Though she did give birth without screaming so I admire that. Or else she was able to hold it all in so as not to ruin her image, in which case I'm terrified.

I'm so glad that Everleigh has a good relationship with her father. I think Savannah just tries to white wash her entire pre-Cole life and with Everleigh being the incarnation of her previous life (pre marital sex teehee) they just blur that bit for their audience.
I saw Cole on the amazing race and I like his energy but he is just a big kid. Didnt know much about Savannah but that miss perfect act cant be real!? Though she did give birth without screaming so I admire that. Or else she was able to hold it all in so as not to ruin her image, in which case I'm terrified.
I think if savannah didn’t have everleigh she would of probably pretended she was a virgin

The whole birth with the camera right in her face was ridiculous you could tell by her face she wanted to moan like anyone does when their giving birth but obviously you would be self conscious with the camera

I’m sure savannah finds it hard with everleigh because she’s a constant reminder of her past that she want to forget when you have a child with someone you are tied to them for life (I’m sure Savannah loves everleigh to death but she will always be a reminder of tommy that’s what I’m trying to say)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Plus, she wasn't a 'single mom' when he met her. Savannah was with Tommy. She was actually still dating Tommy when she first kissed Cole.
Didn't Cole meet Savannah at a wedding? I just remember Cole mentioning once that he was younger 19 I think and when he found out she already had Everleigh he wasn’t sure if he was too young to get involved with someone who had a child. Correct me if I’m wrong

Reactions: 1
Didn't Cole meet Savannah at a wedding? I just remember Cole mentioning once that he was younger 19 I think and when he found out she already had Everleigh he wasn’t sure if he was too young to get involved with someone who had a child. Correct me if I’m wrong
Cole messaged savannah on musically but never got a reply savannah probably got a lot of messages so never saw it I think then they met while Cole was in la at the grove (a shopping mall) sort of outdoor thing but he assumed that she was married bc she has a child then he got a picture with her and her number or she followed him on instagram something like that then found out the dad wasn’t still with savannah so he thought he had to become a dad a such a young age I think he was nervous cause he was still a teenager when he bacame a stepdad well unofficially as they didn’t get married till his 20’s

Cole messaged savannah on musically but never got a reply savannah probably got a lot of messages so never saw it I think then they met while Cole was in la at the grove (a shopping mall) sort of outdoor thing but he assumed that she was married bc she has a child then he got a picture with her and her number or she followed him on instagram something like that then found out the dad wasn’t still with savannah so he thought he had to become a dad a such a young age I think he was nervous cause he was still a teenager when he bacame a stepdad well unofficially as they didn’t get married till his 20’s
Thanks for that. I only caught snippets when my daughter used to watch them.

Anyone else seen there last to leave the pool video and confused why they let their 16 month old stand up in a pool alone? Yes I understand that it was just a hot tub (or a 'warm tub' as they described it) but that water still looked very deep for a baby/toddler. Not to mention the fact they had no floatation aids-irresponsible much? And I bet savannah didn't actually win $1000-just like the Norris nuts, they'll most likely just 'get the money' and then when the camera turns off, just give it back to cole/brooke etc.

Anyone else seen there last to leave the pool video and confused why they let their 16 month old stand up in a pool alone? Yes I understand that it was just a hot tub (or a 'warm tub' as they described it) but that water still looked very deep for a baby/toddler. Not to mention the fact they had no floatation aids-irresponsible much? And I bet savannah didn't actually win $1000-just like the Norris nuts, they'll most likely just 'get the money' and then when the camera turns off, just give it back to cole/brooke etc.
Nothing surprises me with them. Cole used to dunk (and hold) Posie under the water when she was 8 months old. When pulled up, Posie's arms would flail about. Everleigh is only 7, too, and she has regularly been left unsupervised in the pool. That family is an accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone else noticed how much savannah has aged in the past 2 year she went from looking like a teenager to this wow maybe her life is more stressful than she shows
She is 27 now, so rapidly approaching her 30s. She doesn't eat, drink or exercise properly and her body is suffering because of it. The Labrants live off of fast food (chick-fil-a). No wonder she is aging badly.

Reactions: 4
She is 27 now, so rapidly approaching her 30s. She doesn't eat, drink or exercise properly and her body is suffering because of it. The Labrants live off of fast food (chick-fil-a). No wonder she is aging badly.
Yet they still act, dress and style themselves as young adults/just turned 20-year-olds. It would be much more appropriate for them to act their ages and (especially Cole) grow up a bit. They have a stunning kitchen in their massive house but seemingly can't cook anything other than breakfast in it? EVERY meal shown is them eating out/fast food. Not good for the kids to grow up on.

Also can't stand how they get a hairdresser to come to their house and spend seemingly all day coloring/styling their hair for it to look almost exactly the same? I think the extensions on Savannah have had their time long ago and she would look much better without them - reminds me of Zoella hanging onto her youth by keeping her extensions in and having the same style as when she was a teen.

Reactions: 3
I wish parents would stop posting half naked photos and videos of their children. You don’t know who is watching 🤢